Firkle: "Hastigram"

Ike: knock knock

Firkle: you know I hate jokes.

Ike: okay then, just open the front door.

Firkle: wait, what?

The goth tried to smack the smile off his face as the doorbell rang. Michael let the conformist in. and Firkle tried to stop his heart from racing. He hated having guests over even if they were his cute conformist boyfriend.

Ike looked around before going upstairs, he had only been here twice before and the last time he was here the two were rudely interrupted. He wondered why the tall goth had even let him in. Had he let the last incident go? When he entered the room he said the first thing to come to his mind.

"Hey, it's my prince of dark-"

"No nicknames." Ike smiled and nodded feeling a little dumb and flustered. He sat on the corner of his bed, there was some hostility in Firkle's voice, so maybe he hadn't totally forgiven him for the Flora incident.

"So how was hanging out with the goths? I didn't really expect you to be home so early." The goth shrugged.

"Well, Pete, Henri, Michael and I were supposed to go to the cemetery." Ike put on his best fake smile, he hated cemeteries, if he could he'd never step foot on another one for the rest of his life.

"BUT," Ike scooted closer to him and placed his hands on his shoulders, Firkle could get a little angry.

"What?"

"Mike is attached to Pete like some goddamn leech. And he's oh so afwaid of cemeteries. So Pete left with Count Fagula, then it was only Henri, Michael, and I." Ike's face softened but he still didn't understand.

"So, isn't it usually just you three hanging out?" Firkle's shoulders slumped.

"Those two have been acting so conformist lately. It's like being in a relationship degoths you. Once Pete was gone it was like I was invisible!  Michael and Henri just started... Making out. I just left without having to say another word. It was gross." Ike squeezed his shoulders. It must've  been annoying to have people ditch you.

"God, am I a conformist? I mean I know I used to be the most hardcore out of the group but is love just fucking that up... God, Ike if I ever become a Ken doll kill me, promise that you'll  kill me." A long sigh escaped Ike.

"You're not a conformist. You're so goth it sometimes frustrates me a lot." He smiled at the remark. "now, why the hell are you saying dogs are cuter than cats?" Firkle rolled his eyes.

"Cats are evil demonic spawns of satan. You sacrifice them. Dogs, are man's best friend. They're loyal and love you no matter how bad you fuck up."

"Sounds like me."

"I thought you hated me calling you my bit-" The conformist grabbed a strand of his black hair, it made him stop midsentence.

"Can I show you why cats are the superior creatures and why dogs are just mutts?"

Since you asked so fucking nicely. I guess so."

"You know you don't need to swear in every sentence Firkle." He flipped him off and Ike smiled big. He went onto his Hastigram and scrolled through it for a while. It didn't take him long to find a cute fifteen-second video of an adorable kitten.

He showed it to Firkle who grabbed his phone, he hated when people showed him things without letting him grab it, another pet peeve he was never going to fix.

The kitten was playing the piano then in another second frame it was on a scooter, then sneezing cutely, then finally looking into the camera with a piece of bread around its head. He shook his head at the stupidity of it, and swore at himself for laughing.

"See! I knew you'd change your mind after seeing that. There was a bing on Ike's phone, Ike tried grabbing for it but Firkle moved away from him. He clicked onto the notification for Hastigram and it opened. The notification read

Fillmore:

Throwback to Ike's kickass party! Here's my main man now with the hottie, no doubt these two are hitting it up! #OTP #Ikesbigblowout! #PartyoftheYear 

Attached was a 40 second video.

Firkle clicked on it for sound.

Ike was in in his bed Flora laying next to him. His voice was a bit slurred and that goofy smile plastered onto his face.

"Come on, just a little. I'm curious." She laughed like a giddy teenage girl. Ike's hand lifted her shirt. The guy behind the iPod camera snickered but Flora refused to take off her shirt completely.

"Okay, but I'm not taking my bra off." In this angle Firkle couldn't tell if Ike nodded but that didn't matter because his hands were definitely doing what he thought they were. Full on groping material. 

"Oh, Ike-"

"Firkle!" He tried tackling him but the goth walked a couple steps dodging the frantic conformist. "FIRKLE GIVE ME MY PHONE!"

"Oh, my God. I didn't know you were so-"

"FIRKLE! STOP!" Again Ike tried grabbing the phone but tripped over his Xbox1

Firkle's eyes were fixated on the thing. He was biting his lip forcing himself to watch it.

"We should DEFINITELY do this again."

"Anytime."

"Firkle, please." The video stopped, it was only 40 seconds. To him, it felt hours long. He paid so close attention, he needed to know every single fucking thing. He didn't know why he just did. Ike grabbed his phone with his index finger and thumb, before he could take it away from him, Firkle pulled back.

He threw his arm back and threw the phone across the room. A loud clash came seconds later. Ike looked at the shattered plasma T.V and what remained of his iPhone.  

Firkle stood staring at the mess. He looked dazed, he was staring off into the distance, looking at something thousands of miles away.

Loud footsteps came next. "Firkle!" It was Michael. He took one look at Ike's desperate face and Firkle's distant expression and understood.

"Don't ever talk to me again."