Firkle: Coffee

Picture drawn by my sista (used to be rongodice but she deleted her account) :(

Maybe this was a bad idea. There were so many more conformists here now that Village Inn got refurbished. It was a lot louder but their side of the restaurant was a lot gloomier and they even allowed smoking. Too bad Firkle had given that up. He really didn't want to be around these dumb goths who were try hards. All they were, were perky kids trying to be bad ass or different. What was worse was the obvious love triangle, or square? Fredrick so obviously in love with the girl, Leo wanting any guy in goth makeup, the girl wanting Firkle, and of course Firkle wanting nothing to do with any of them. They didn't even touch the menus by the time the waitress came back someone had already given them their coffee. "Are you kids actually going to order something?" Firkle stared at the waitress, now would be a good time to call her a conformist bitch.

"No, we just want coffee." Fredrick sighed.

"Little prick."

"Bitch." More than just Firkle's table said.

Firkle wanted to turn to the booth behind his but Michael was smiling at him before he could even move.

"Hey, I didn't see you come home last night." Henrietta put her feet on the table and sighed.

"Just get on with it, Michael."

"Michael? Oh my God, you're like the original goth in South Park legend." Leo gawked.

"So you're replacing us?" Firkle looked at his coffee. He was still extremely pissed at Michael. If it weren't for these new goth kids he'd really let Michael have it.

"Hey, Henri, they didn't have creamer, so you're  going to have your coffee the old fashion way." Pete flipped his fringe out of his face and smiled noticing Firkle.

"Hey, long time no see. How is everything?" Firkle smiled towards him but then realized that Michael's attention was away from him.

"G- Okay..." Pete nodded and sat next to Michael on the edge seat of the booth. Firkle wanted to say something but a pair of cold hands touched his hair.

"Hey, kid." Firkle pushed the asshole's hand away and looked at Pete who was looking at his coffee with a clear blush.

"No, no, no, no, no. What is Count Fagula doing in goth territory?"

Mike clenched his jaw. "Why are you so judgmental. You haven't even seen my teeth and you already assume I'm still a creature of the night." He lisped.

"I don't need to see your mouth to know what you are." Firkle retorted.

Mike forced a smile. "You haven't even seen my smile, see." He opened wide and moved so close to Firkle he had to step back. "No fangs."

Firkle rolled his eyes then looked at Pete who was tapping his fingers nervously on the table.

"Yeah, but you're still sucking blood right?" The couple turned red as Firkle pointed to Pete's neck. "Pft, really got your teeth in there." Mike covered his face with his hands and Pete tried desperately to discretely pull his shirt collar over the hickey.

"You're being rude," Mike said lamely. 

"You're  being a conformist."

"Pete, he's being very rude to me." He pouted. Pete sighed.

"Don't give me that. You know you love that hate love shit."

The previous vamp turned red instinctively covering his hickey and face. "Now you're just trying to embarrass me!"

"So does it, like hurt?" Leo gleamed pointing to the covered hickey.

"When the hell did all this happen? You're gay? What happened to Reyna?"
Mike uncovered his face to reveal a scowl and Pete sighed annoyed. "You mean the conformist slut who cheated on me. Yeah, that worked out."