Ike:Hangover

Just a quick thank you for reading and overdue apology for taking so long to update this is my favorite story (besides diary of kenny mccormick)so I will finish it thank you so much for your patience

"What were you thinking?! How dare you! I don't understand what's wrong with you! Zaydeh, you're smart you're handsome, athletic, outgoing, why do you do these STUPID things?! "
Ike took a deep breath cringing as his head pounded against his skull. He was grabbing a glass of water from the kitchen when his mother cornered him. His eyes were red from not getting much sleep and of course crying. Firkle wouldn't text him back so he figured they were broken up for good now.

"I've told you never to touch your father's things and now you outright defy meee?!"

Maybe it was the pulsing headache drilling into Ike's skull that prompted his next words, but whatever it was he knew it was going to get him into even more trouble. "It's not like he's going to need it anytime soon ma!" Her face went slack. The red from her face slowly started to fade. She stared at him for a long time. Ike stared back trying to remember how he felt when Fillmore had told him the same thing. He couldn't describe the feeling but it didn't feel good. She continued to stare at him. Ike stared back scared to do anything else. Scared to blink, scared to move, scared to breathe. Her face was hollow of emotions as she raised her hand and as if in slow motion her hand swung behind her and slapped against his cheek in a hard backhand motion. The sound of the hit seemed to echo in the room. Ike winced his eyes still closed as she stared at him.

She didn't speak for a moment. Maybe she felt instant regret for her actions maybe she was shocked or ashamed. Ike didn't know and he didn't want to open his eyes. It seemed like she had to force herself to speak.  Whatever she felt there was no going back.

"Do not talk to me like that. Now go up to your room. I'll decide your punishment later." She walked out of the kitchen before Ike even opened his eyes. He was shaking. It scared him. She had never hit him before... Maybe things really were getting out of control. Tears streamed down his cheeks and when the door opened Kyle shouted his arrival. It made his little brother's crying turn into sobs. It made his older brother run to his side.

Kyle hugged him gently rubbing his back. "What's wrong?" The red hand mark on Ike's cheek had already started to fade as Kyle's hug deepened.

Fredrick hadn't gotten out of bed. His phone had at least 20 unread texts and a few missed calls. He didn't care. All that rang through his mind was Winter Formal. God, was he really an idiot for even considering going out with the newly transformed preppy conformist slave Sheran.

It sent a shiver down his spine thinking about the whole night... Before the drunken scene Ike made-no, that had made him laugh. No matter how complicated things got with Shera/Sheran maybe(he hoped) even Karen, he reminded himself never to make such a pathetic scene as Ike had.

Sheran had wrapped her arms around him and Fredrick put his hands on her hips. It was the only way she'd consider talking to him. The goth hated dancing it made him remember being younger and dancing at his dad's poker games for tips from his "uncles" and his dad's greasy friends. How child services never picked him up was beyond him. A month or two ago having Sheran in his arms right now would've been a dream but all he felt was embarrassed, belittled, awkward, and shame-what if Karen saw them right now. What would she think? Whenever his mind drifted and he visually seemed annoyed, the green eyed cheerleader would smile and purse her lips softly. "Fredrick we're at a dance loosen up." He took a breath and tried to relax his muscles and jumpy nerves but Sheran's cheerleader friends were giggling from the bleachers taking turns sharing a flask. He felt like a little toy to her. How the hell did the cheerleaders change her so much? The attempt to relax failed as his frown deepened Sheran bit her lip. "you're thinking of her aren't you?" The accusation caught him off guard.