Firkle: Just Friends

Firkle was sitting on the floor. He wished he had his phone. Breaking Ike's phone gave him relief; throwing his own into a wall, not even days after the break up made him depressed. He wondered how long it would take Michael to buy him a new one. He looked at the floor, he was sitting against his bedroom door with his music blaring from some 400 dollar speakers Michael bought him when he first moved in.

His black eyes refused to move from his lap until he felt a stabbing at his back near his bottom. It made him stand up with rapid speed. "What the hell?" Once out of the way the person on the other side of the door slid the paper in freely. Firkle's eyes dulled at it. It said in big black bold letters 'I love you. Forgive me' There was a knock on his door, Firkle kicked it.

"Fuck off conformist!" His cheeks were red. He was embarrassed about the dumb kiss and confused about how angry Ike had become.

"I'm  not opening-" his scream was cut off by Ike who hugged him from behind.

"That's okay, window's open." He smiled, Firkle shook him off. He slammed the window locking it.

"Get out!" He pointed to the closed door and Ike laughed.

"So I'm trapped here?" Firkle turned red and unlocked the door flinging it open. He pointed to it again.

"Out." Ike placed his hands on his shoulders.

"Please, Firkle hear me out. Hear me out okay? I messed up."

"No fucking way?" Ike nodded.

"Ok. Ok, I fucked up okay..." A small smile was on Firkle's face making Ike curse was rare and very adorable but the satisfaction quickly disappeared. "But I love you, like crazy..."

"Yeah sure, letting your fuck boy of a brother kiss me... Was that your plan to make me look like a dumbass?" For a split second Ike's face contorted into an irritated sneer as he bit his lip.

"You think that was part of my elaborate plan??? You actually think I liked seeing that???"

"You think I like seeing you squeeze Flora's fucking nipples you sick perverted fuck!" Ike nodded and took a deep breath.

"Right... Right... Sorry. Look, Firkle seeing you kiss someone else... God it's like my heart dropped into my stomach and my stomach acid is slowly eroding it to a black nothing..." he looked up at the goth who gave him a confused look.

"It hurts." He rephrased.

"Great to know." He deadpanned jumping onto his bed. Ike groaned annoyed.

"Please, Firkle I love you. One more chance and if I mess up-"

"Fuck up."

"Yeah if I fuck up again, I'll  never talk to you again. I'll  even skip those extra three years mom has been wanting me to skip. I'll be off to college and you'll never have to deal with me again."

"I can't do it anymore..." The words crushed Ike. He never wanted to hear that from Firkle, he loved him more than anyone. He was too heartbroken to say a word, that didn't matter though because Firkle wasn't done with his rant. "you play with me too much... I can't take you kissing other people especially, ESPECIALLY girls. I feel like crap when you do and it fucking sucks. Even though it's all YOUR fault. I can't take the drama anymore ... I feel so conformist. But as much as I hate it... I think I do still-" Ike grabbed his hands and kissed them.

"Then that's all that matters!" Please, Firkle." He quickly pulled away.

"God, I said NO!"

"But I love you..."

"Me too..." Ike pulled him close and kissed the top of his head.

"Ike, please..."

"We can just be friends I swear." He sighed hugging him tightly.

"Okay..." Ike looked down at him and went in for a kiss Firkle stepped back.

"Just friends! Holy fuck do you speak English?" Ike smiled bigger.

"Yeah, we can be friends. Friends who kiss and stuff. I never said we had to be in a relationship. We don't have to be exclusive. It's too much drama." He gave Ike a skeptical look.

Firkle was biting his lip, Ike stepped forward and set his hand on his cheek pulling him into a soft kiss.

"That okay?"

"Okay..."