Thanks for Nothing Pt.2

Ok so this is out of chronological order so I hope you guys get it. Mostly filler.

Cemented walls, boxes, and wood. A glimpse of the room was all he got before he was tossed onto the ground. He stumbled a little and let his chest take a lot of the impact. The cold concrete floor no doubt would leave a bruise. He clenched his teeth awaiting what would come next. For Kevin McCormick this was the worst Thanksgiving ever, he was sure of that. His eyes were covered with a white cloth and his hands were tied back. He felt like crying but knew that would give whoever the hell was doing this too much satisfaction, getting beat by his dad actually did do something. Someone uncovered his eyes and Kevin saw a blob of blond and orange. For a second he thought it was Kenny. Had his brother come to save him?

He smiled when the thought of his little brother rescuing him entered his mind, but that quickly vanished. Kenny's hair was rough and messy with just a bit of gel, this kid's hair was gelled back smoothly, like some kind of Leonardo Di Caprio wannabe. Kenny wore an orange parka open with a muscle shirt and hood down, this kid had an orange buttoned up polo shirt. The thing that made him definitely sure that this blob wasn't Kenny was that the kid was pointing a sword at him, the tip touching Kevin's chin, Kenny owned an unloaded gun but he refused to interact with weapons ever since the Butters' incident and because he was afraid he'd accidentally kill himself.

When Kevin's eyes adjusted the blond's eyes widened and he threw the sword back with an irritated scream. "GOD DAMN IT! Does this look like a messy haired blond!" He shouted. Kevin's eyes darted around the room. He was speechless, who was he talking to, was he talking to Kevin? Was he supposed to respond? Every nerve in his body was telling him to run but it was impossible. He had to cooperate but who the fuck was this pretty boy talking to?

"Tell me! Is he wearing a dark forest green shirt with the buttons messed up? HUH? DOES HE LOOK LIKE A TWITCHY ADDICTED MESS?" He shouted. Confusion filled Kevin's mind but then a silhouette stepped out of the shadows from behind Kevin.

It was the stripper who had knocked him out. "Uh, he has dirty blond hair." She tried to defend herself. Pretty boy grabbed her long hair and bent her over, making her look right into Kevin's eyes.

"DOES THAT LOOK LIKE FUCKING BLOND? THAT'S FUCKING BROWN YOU DUMB-" He forced himself to calm his nerves. His grip on her didn't loosen though, and he kept her staring at him, but he fell silent trying to think this through logically. Kevin smirked at her.

"Do I still look pretty cute?" He mouthed. She narrowed her eyes. The blond's calm composure didn't last long though, he quickly swung her around and kicked her towards the ground, she flew like a rag doll.

"You have no idea, what you've just done! This doesn't just mean you've set us back, it means the cops will have to get involved! What am I supposed to do with him? Let him go? Kill him?" Kevin's eyes widened. Kill him? No, this kid didn't have that capability, did he? He had to be Kenny's age.

"I took ONE shortcut, I hired YOU, you dumb-" He took a nice deep breath. He smirked. "I wanted a break for Thanksgiving, I wanted to enjoy it, but I see you've gone and messed this up for me." She slowly got to her feet.

She stumbled her way towards him. Her right hand behind her back. She stroked his cheek with her left hand. "Come on Gregory, don't be mad, baby." It was definitely hard for her charm to work with a black eye, busted lip, and bruised face but his face softened. "come on baby, I didn't mean it. Let this one go and I can make it worth A LOT more." The grip on the knife behind her back tightened. Gregory smirked, his blue eyes delicately looking at hers. She smiled as seductively as possible and took a step back. "this will be totally worth it, baby."