Firkle: A Dreadful Experience

I really love this ship so I wanted to write a story. This will be a long book because it's not only ikexfirkle it's their high school life so it'll be super long and have sequels. Major thanks to Will Grayson, Will Grayson(novel) by John Green for inspiration. The main character reminds me of Firkle :) I also wrote this thanks to other fike books. ^.^ For this high school I'm doing it like how they did it in my school which is 9-12 grade, 9th grade are 14/15 year olds.(except for Ike who is 1 year younger) Firkle at the top courtesy of my loving sis copyright belongs to her. Thanks.

Waking up, it's something Firkle never liked doing. Something he despised above everything else in the conformist hell hole he called his life. It required effort and strength he didn't have. His alarm read 6:00, shit the bus would be here in less than an hour. He heard a soft buzz from his phone and it was the only thing that fully woke him up. He didn't like to admit that his daily morning text made his day.

Ike: Morning!

Firkle: Yeah, I couldn't tell, my shitty eyes just opened.

Ike: Really, the bus is coming soon, are you even out of bed?

Firkle read the text while he was putting on a fresh new black polo shirt.

Firkle: I'm on it. Don't hassle me.

Ike: I'M NOT!

Firkle: You're keeping me from getting ready.

Ike: Fine. I'll see you at school

Firkle: Not in my dictionary. School? What is that?

Ike: Just get ready I'll see you there.

He did a quick swipe through his hair, minimal hairspray, and gel a sprint of cologne and headed out the door with his tiny backpack. Despite everything Firkle told himself, he still missed the other goths, he missed being able to catch rides with Peteor hanging out in Henrietta's room and listening to music. Now that they were older it was hard to find time to spend together as a group. There was only one good thing he got by the goths leaving his life.

"HEY FIRKLE!" He couldn't dodge the hug, Ike quickly threw his arms around him, how did a kid who was the same age as Firkle get to be so much taller than him? He let out a little sigh.

"Hi, Ike." Even though he didn't show it, Firkle liked having the conformist around, at least with him he knew he had a heartbeat especially because his did summersaults. "where's the infamous conformist?" Ike tilted his head in confusion then snapped his fingers in realization.

"You mean Ruby? I'm sure she'll be late today. It's the only day we're allowed to get to school late and no one really cares. You know?" Firkle shrugged, he really didn't care. He didn't like Ruby. That peppy conformist was Ike's friend, not his, and besides that, she was a girl. A terrible sarcastic potential boyfriend stealing girl. He hated her, but asking about her made the hatred seem nonexistent to Ike who was oblivious especially when it came to how people acted. Firkle didn't realize the girl standing next to the bus stop sign until he saw her chattering teeth. She had nice brown hair purple mittens and a dark green coat. He wondered if he should say hi, say anything, but since Ike did nothing but stand next to her he figured it was okay to not give two shits. Besides, it was just high school. The beginning of a very dreadful experience.