Fredrick: Dumb Crush

I'm still updating just super slow oops.

Firkle had his hands on the Canadian's hips. The goth was sure Ike was smiling but couldn't be too sure because the conformist's lips were occupied with his own. Ike's hand lye on his lower back the two were in the janitor's closet. Nothing like nostalgia to help reignite their old flame. Ike's hands slid a little lower provoking Firkle.

"Hey, wait." Ike's hand retracted as Firkle looked down, it made Ike's heart drop. A few seconds ago they were having fun now he had a pout on his face.

"Ok I'll wait. But you have to talk to me ok?" Firkle merely shrugged, it made Ike want to laugh. He was so predictable.

Ike rested his hand on Firkle's chin making him look into his eyes
"Okay?" He was grinning and after a few seconds of  them staring at each other, Firkle smiled a little too.

"Ok."

"Whatever it is, I promise we'll get through it what's up?"

"We shouldn't be doing this... I, well. I have a boyfriend." Ike flinched at the bluntness. He couldn't believe the goth was rejecting him again.

"Leo? You can't seriously consider him your-"

"He's a good guy..." Firkle interrupted

"Oh well, yeah but.."

"Being with you when I'm with him. Feels shitty. I'm not some conformist cheater. Doesn't it make you feel bad?"

I mean I don't really know Leo... Who cares if he feels bad for a while? He'll get over it, I mean it's not like he'll know." Firkle still seemed unsure. Ike took the opportunity to kiss him. "I love you, but think about it, let me know by the weekend if you want us to stop this. Just think it over." Firkle couldn't make eye contact with him. He had actually felt shameful for his actions but a bigger part of him wanted to not give a shit.

Firkle was walking to his fourth period class to draw something obscene on the board before class started. As he walked with his black notebook in his hands a rough voice called out to him. "Hey! Firkle hold on!" The goth was surprised at how quickly his body had stopped for the person calling out to him. The wanna be goth Fredrick quickly stood in front of him. He was obviously a bit winded from running up to him. Firkle rolled his eyes remembering just how much this conformist bugged him.

"What is it, conformist?" The taller teen rolled his eyes at being called a conformist.

"Hey we need to have a talk about my cousin."

Firkle looked at the tall goth bored. He had a sudden craving for a cigarette. Fredrick shook his head at him. Fredrick took the silence as a cue to continue. "Look, it's pretty obvious you have no real feelings for him and that you're only really dating him because you want to make Ike jealous." His words made Firkle's eye twitch. The whole situation confused him and he wasn't really sure how he felt about either Leo or Ike, but there was one thing he was sure of. He hated being told how he felt.

"Who the fuck are you to tell me how I feel?" He spat. The taller teen bit his lip. When it came to his cousin he was always quick to get defensive.

"Firkle, I really don't want to have to kick your ass. Come on you're being a dick especially if you keep leading my cousin on like this." The taller goth felt himself forming a fist at the goth's response. Firkle laughed he actually laughed in amusement at the comment.

"Think your pussy ass can take me? Bring it on I've been itching for a fight." Firkle widened his stance his hands in fists now. "I don't fight women but I'll make an exception." The goth could feel his body tense. The adrenaline began flowing through his system. He thought about actually throwing the first punch but decided it would be too conformist. After seeing the turn of events Fredrick only rolled his eyes. He took a deep breath and surveyed the situation and possible outcomes. Leo was head over heels for Firkle so getting in a fight, and obviously kicking ass would make Leo disown him, Karen and Ruby were also some of the only people he really talked to and they obviously loved Firkle so he came to the conclusion to only fight if Firkle gave him no other choice.