Shelly: Gunslinger

"Why do you like me? Seriously, I don't get it." Leo was fixing his blue highlights in the mirror of Firkle's bathroom. He was half paying attention to him. It irritated the goth beyond belief. He rarely talked the least people could do was listen when he did. He sighed and forced Leo to turn towards him. "Seriously."

The curly-haired goth smiled and his eyes shone at the chance to tell Firkle why he was so in love with the boy. "There are TONS of reasons why I like you. I could write an essay about it." The hardcore goth rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, that's not necessary hearing it would be just as good. Now come one spit it out."

"Where do I start?"

"I don't know, I'm not that special."

"That's just it! Even though you let Ike take all the spotlight you're one of a kind and smart too. Jockstrap is the kind of person who knows they're special, they're awesome, or whatever... You're like me, you have no clue just how extraordinary you are. You're more... Humble, I guess. I think you're brave and honest, you're funny, handsome, and I know you just think I'm obnoxious or just a fuckboy but those are my honest feelings towards you. I want them to be acknowledged. And I know I'm just some stupid kid bu-"

"Alright..."

"What?"

"I acknowledge your feelings... I don't think I feel the same way, I don't know if I can feel anything anymore, but I get where you're coming from... Just be patient with me."

"But we can still at least be friends, right!" The goth actually cracked a smile which made Leo smile wider. He nodded hesitantly pushing away the memory of Ike saying they could be friends once upon a time. Leo tackled him into a hug again. "GREAT!"

Shelly needed coffee BADLY. In assigning a 1,800 word essay she had inevitably used a double-edged sword. How could she overlook the fact that those of the students who DID do the essay would need it graded? She sighed putting the stack of papers down on a table in Tweek Bros. coffee shop and headed to the counter to order.The aroma of coffee made her grin.

The man at the counter smiled at her. "Nice to see you, Shelly, still working at the local high school?" She nodded and the brunette grabbed a cup. "What'll it be?" He gleamed. "The usual?" She nodded taking out her wallet. Every week or so she'd drop by Tweek Bros. for a nice double shot cappuccino with some caramel and sit down to grade papers. It was the only time she could actually relax while getting work done simultaneously. After a hard day at work, she could always count on the little coffee shop to distress and forget all her problems. It was only natural she'd want a weekly fix of coffee even if it was winter break, she wasn't in a jolly mood because of the whole Kevin thing anyway. As Shelly took out a crisp five dollar bill a loud crash boomed across the shop, it made her drop the money instantly.

"What the-"

"HANDS UP! EVERYONE HANDS UP!"

Ike had just come to use the bathroom. He heard the shouts from outside and repressed the urge to run out of the bathroom and keep running till he hit Wisconsin. He took a deep breath thinking of the situation. He opened the bathroom door a crack and saw a blond boy with a sword and a brunette with a shovel on his back. The two weren't using those weapons though they had guns in their hands pointing them in opposite directions of the shop as they stood back to back.

"Count how many people we have, Christophe. None are getting away!"

"Sheet, Gregory you always give me the grunt work." With that Ike shut the door and locked it. He searched feverishly for his phone. No way could he handle this by himself! He breathed a sigh of relief when he found it in his backpack. He brought his backpack everywhere with him, it wasn't fair that girls had purses and all guys had were small pockets. He fumbled with the phone his body was shaking he hadn't realized how scared he was until he saw the phone shaking violently in his hand. He dialed 911, and waited. He put his ear to the door and listened.