Karen: MIA

The bell rang and all the students were seated. "Hey, we need to talk," Ike whispered gripping Fillmore's jersey sleeve.

 The jock gave him a fierce look. "What is it sir, Canada; did I glance in your direction without permission?" He scoffed laughing.

 Ike's eye twitched. "Look, I don't want to get mad or make assumptions, so we should just talk." He tried to smile but he knew that his eye was twitching from annoyance. 

Fillmore clicked his tongue. "What's there to talk about? You're already team captain. Want me to lick your asshole too?" He leaned over now almost in Ike's face for his next snarky rant. "You know there was some insane rumor you kissed a goth dude, you're lucky I stood up for you. I said, 'Ike? Ike gay? No, that was probably some really ugly goth chick. You know Ike loves trying out new things.' Shut the whole school up." He laughed out loud again but when the jocks weren't looking he gave Ike a small smirk. Ike knew better than to acknowledge it though, if he acted suspiciously Fillmore would think it was true if he acted annoyed as if Fillmore were teasing him,  he would think things were normal.

"Thanks, I really appreciate that... But we do need to-" 

"Alright listen up!" A  tall blond man said sternly with crossed arms. All their attention was brought to the front.

"Look Fillmore it's your best friend." Ruby whispered shooting him a glance, Fillmore looked straight at her, opened his mouth to return a witty comment, then coughed into his elbow to look away. "macho." Even though she was rolling her eyes at him she couldn't help but notice the hint of pink on his cheeks. Ike tried to put together Fillmore's and Ruby's behavior but was more curious as to why P.C Principal, the principal of their school was standing in front of their class.

"Alright, I know it's been hard having several substitutes as our last Art teacher was fired due to not understanding the ethical importance behind throwing around MEANINGLESS microaggressions, now I don't know about you but I am tired of the oppression of our fellow Americans. Fortunately, the school board has finally hired a more progressive and permanent teacher. Let's welcome Ms. Sh-"

The woman behind him put up her hand. "Marsh. It's just Ms. Marsh." She interjected as she walked in and smiled sweetly at the class scanning each face pausing to shoot a split second grin at Karen.

Ruby immediately turned to Ike. "Shelly Marsh. Shelly, as in your brother's best friend's sister, as in Karen's brother's..."

"Yeah, Kevin's girlfriend... But he's been MIA for like a week now, without a word... You know broke up with her without actually doing it..."

"Your brother is missing???"

"Well, no one asked... but yeah... He does it a lot. This time we think he went on a bender. Or Shelly's wrath was too fierce."

Fillmore's jaw dropped the instant the teacher stepped forward. Now in his awe he was almost choking his neighbor in the desk to his right. The curly haired jock tried to whisper into his ear. "Dude, Fillmore. Are you seeing her knockers?" Quaid whispered.

"That is literally all I am seeing dude. Are teachers allowed to be that hot."

"Ah, sick titty alert!" The long curly haired goth scream whispered. Fredrick face palmed.

"God, please if you're there. I want a new cousin."

"You know we don't all get what we want in life." Shera blew out a bubble of gum.

Leo leaned forward before Fredrick could respond. "No kidding! Where is my cute goth mess!" Ike tried not to look over. Firkle was definitely right, these were not goth kids. They actually attended class.