Ruby: Visitor

Karen was walking with Ruby home. Ruby, for the most part, was scrolling through her Hastigram. She seemed concerned. Karen knew better than to ask. That's what got Fredrick mad at her and when they were finally becoming great friends. She sighed remembering how he took a seat far away from her today. The worst part of it all was the fact that she wouldn't  be able to see him until next week. Now was the start of Thanksgiving break. A long unnecessary week of staying at home and watching her parents fight, they'd probably spend the week looking for her idiot brother Kevin. The thought of him disappearing for so long upset her and only Ruby's words brought her back to reality.

"Should I join the cheerleading team?" Karen didn't mean to laugh but the idea was just so ridiculous she laughed out loud for a good minute. Ruby was bright red.

That's  when Karen realized she wasn't laughing. "Wait. You're  serious? Are you feeling okay?" Ruby tapped on her phone a few times before displaying her screen.

"He won't respond to any of my texts."

It was a picture of the Fillmore kid smiling, his arm around Flora his other hand were bunny ears over her head. The two were in front of the bleachers. "Aw, Ruby! You really like him don't you!" She squealed.

"No, I don't..." She blushed looking down. "I think he only likes sportsy girls and girls with... Uhm, well." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"If you truly do like him-"

"I don't like him!"

"Ruby you shouldn't be ashamed of loving someone."

"Says the one who refuses to admit she undresses her teacher with her eyes every time she sees him."

"Ruby, I don't like him!"

"Point and case."

"Well, I won't have to worry about that till next week I guess... What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Wanna come over? Craig is coming home."

Karen made a nervous smile. "I would but Kenny would have to come with me and... Well, they had a thing remember."

Ruby scratched her head nervously. "Yeah, I forgot about that. Tweek probably won't like that."

"Tweek's going?" Ruby made her undermining face towards her.

"Well yeah. He's Craig's on and off boyfriend. I'm sure my tool of a brother patched things up just in time for the holidays, he always does."

Karen smiled. "That's  great. I'll probably spend the holidays with Ike maybe Firkle too. I'm not much help in finding Kevin anyway." She sensed the dread in her voice. She wrapped her arms around her with a smile.

"Hey, chin up. At least you don't have to deal with the awkward hormonal sexual tension that is Tweek and Craig. GROSS!" Karen made a soft smile.

"Yeah... Well, have fun with that." They hugged once more and Karen left her to her house.

Ruby let her backpack fall to the floor and bodyslammed the couch. Her eyelids were on the verge of collapsing when the front door opened.

"Hey! Strawberry head. I'm-" She shot out of her seat and ran towards him.

"TWEEEEEEEEK!!!" She tackled the body and the man beside Craig staggered back. Her hands were gripped tightly around him when Craig finally spoke cringing in disbelief.

"Uh.. Ruby that's not-" She looked up to be greeted with crisp golden eyes. Brown gelled hair going up. This guy whoever he was definitely was not Tweek. He looked over to Craig with a dull expression. Ruby gave Craig a look of disbelief.

"WHO THE HELL IS"

"WHERE THE HELL IS"

"TWEEEEK???"