Karen: A Realization

He was on top of her, he pinned her hands down looking dreamily into her eyes. She could feel his member growing, it was big and hard. He smirked at her and she almost gasped. "Are you sure about this." She was red in the face. All she could do was nod, she didn't look at herself but she knew she was undressed except for her undergarments. She could feel him on her, her nodding had made him even more excited. He smirked smoothly. "Karen I, I-"

"I'm so gonna kill you if you make me late! Get out of bed!" Her eyes widened. Suddenly Fredrick's smooth voice and naked chest all disappeared along with her fantasy dream. She jolted up in her bed and Kenny was throwing clothes at her. "COME ON! I'm going to be late!" She groaned annoyed and grabbed a shirt Kenny had thrown.  

She quickly pushed him out the door and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked sleep-deprived, obviously because of those disgusting dreams. She was Karen! NOT KENNY! What the heck was wrong with her??? She slapped herself in the face and quickly changed. She had a dentist appointment and Kenny had work.

*

He looked at the house as he walked by. Fuck, no, no, no, NO! He was not going to tell Karen McCormick he liked her. No, not a good idea. She was a preppy conformist with a high-pitched voice. She was a perfect little- No she was the spawn of all things conformist. Plus Leo hated her.  He was thankful for the slight sense of what seemed like jealousy from Shera though. He passed the house waving to a rat who hissed at him. Right now he was off to Village Inn. He needed coffee!

*

Kenny mopped up the floor of City Wok when three depressing looking teens walked in. "It's dumb to close a shop just because of a little vandalism." Shera sighed.

"Yeah, so going to kill the emos for this." Fredrick frowned. Kenny tried not to stare at them and laugh at how much they reminded him of the goth kids and Stan's little phase. They didn't walk up to the counter to order food they just took a seat which very much annoyed him. Lu Kim would probably use this as an excuse not to pay him for the day. 

"Hey, are you kids gonna order something?" An immediate glare came from the tallest kid with hair covering his left eye.

"No, we just want to hang out. Do you have coffee?"  The blond gave him an amused look.

"Coffee? This is a Chinese restaurant. We have iced tea and soda. I can maybe get you a free water." 

"Total conformist." The tallest kid sighed. The vein in Kenny's forehead throbbed. How did the coffee shop deal with these little pricks?

"Okay, but Kim has a strict no solicitation rule."

"Yeah, so does every other conformist restaurant."

"Yeah, well you're  lucky it's a slow day or else I'd personally kick you out, especially your smart mouth, kid." He gave a split second smirk.

"Whatever."

Kenny's face turned red, he didn't get paid enough to deal with this, he rolled up his sleeves and tossed the mop backward.

"Okay that's it,"

"KENNY!" The muffled scream was Karen, she quickly threw her hands around him hugging him tightly. Fredrick's eyes widened but quickly relaxed when Leo coughed grabbing his arm.

"Karen, your mouth still numb?" Kenny asked.

Karen nodded, she hated her muffled voice thanks to the numbing shot.

She was still hugging him when Leo laughed. "Hey, she's hugging him just like she hugs you, Frederick!" Frederick punched him in the shoulder.

"These your friends?" Kenny asked when he was able to escape her bear hug. She nodded.