(Stray Kids) Felix X Male Reader ~Nerd~

Bio: You and Felix where best friends until High School. It ruined your friendship, popularly took over Felix for your friendship to be over.

This was requested.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Y/N's POV* I go inside of school wishing It was already over. I walk to my locker and saw my friend Jeongin he waved as I waved back "Hi Y/N" Jeongin said "Hi Jeongin" I said while I was getting my books that I need for my class until someone's knocks them out of my hand "So weak waste of space" From the one and only Felix as he walks with he so called friends laughing.

Jeongin helps me pick up books "Such a jerk" Jeongin said "Don't worry about it" I said as we got done picking up my things. "How can I not worry when he wants to be some asshole to you" Jeongin said I giggle a little.

"Aw so sweet that you care" I said teasing him he blushed "It's cute how you blush" I said "N-no I'm not" He said covering his face "Come on we have class" I said walking to the class and Jeongin right behind as I walk to class I see Felix. He looks at me and then he started talking to his friends.

I went and sat down which is behind the class and two seat behind Felix and his group. Felix then looked at me again. What's the problem? He went back to his group. Then Jeongin went and sat next to me. Then the teacher came in "Sorry class for being a little late, lets get right into the lesson because you all have projects and I assigned partners" the teacher

After we got done with our lesson the teacher then told us our partners until my name came up "And finally Y/N and Felix" The teacher said. My eyes widen as Felix looked at me and smirked at me i know this will be hell for me.

After class was over I walk to my locker and I see Felix walking up to me. "We'll meet at my house. You know where I live" Felix said and walked off. After I left to school I walked to Felix's house and knocked on the door, I then see Felix's mom open the door "Oh Y/N long time no see. It's been a while since you've been here how are you" Felix's mom asked I smile a little "Hi I'm doing great I'm only here because me and Felix has a project for school" I said she smiled "Of course Felix is upstairs in his room you remember where his room is right?" She asked I nod and she let me in and I walk upstairs and walked to Felix's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in" I hear Felix said and I came in "Oh it's just you" Felix said it kinda hurts hearing someone you care about saying that I came in and waitied to know when we are going to start "well aren't you going to do the project" Felix said "Sorry we have to do this together, just because you think you're popular doesn't mean I'm someone you tell what to do" I said "who do you think you're talking to?" Felix asked "The only person in this room and that's you. I don't know what happened to you but you're not treating like you treat those other people and you better get that through your damn head" I said

"Well I'm not doing this project with a waste of space like you. You're nobody important anyway" Felix said I feel tears in my eyes "If I'm a waste of space then I might as well leave right? Yeah I'm not important, sorry I didn't ask to live if I wanted to die I should've have done it but you got in my way" I said and Felix said nothing after that.

I got up ready to leave until Felix grabbed my arm "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that" Felix said "You said that to me so many times before how come you're saying that now" I said and yanked my hand and left and went home.

As I got home I changed and layed down and bed thinking of what Felix said, it kept running through my mind like crazy. I then fell asleep.

*The Next Morning*

I wake up and got ready for school. As I got done I walk to school but I didn't see Jeongin as I usually do I open my locker and see an rose and a note. I then read the note.

Y/N please meet me at the rooftop~ Unknown

I then closed my locker and walked to the rooftop and saw Jeongin "Hi Y/N" Jeongin said "Jeongin? Did you give me the rose and note?" I asked "Oh no, but someone wanted me to give you this" Jeongin said and gave me yet another rose and note.

Y/N please walk back to your locker~ Unknown

I thank Jeongin and ran back to my locker and saw Felix "Y/N you're here" Felix said "Yes the note said meet here" I said "I wanted to say I'm sorry for what I said, I never meant to hurt you I guess my feelings turned to something else I'm very sorry for what I said yesterday" Felix said "I hope you do forgive me but if you don't I do understand, I'll just keep trying this until then" Felix added I laugh a little.

"I do forgive you, but never do this again please" I said Felix then hugged me and kissed my cheek "Please accept my heart" Felix said I look up at him "I'll give you a chance" I said and he hugged me again and kissed my cheek and kept saying thank you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading this chapter I think I did pretty bad this time cause I had no idea how I should this but I tried my best.

Thanks for reading~ Mochichimine