(NCT) Doyoung X Male Reader ~Roommate Pt.2~

If you didn't read the first part then please read to understand.

I'm also I'm hella upset because I have school in a couple of days and I'll take a long time to update any of my books so that's just a warning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Author's POV* It's been two months after the problem between Y/N and Doyoung. Y/N can finally see the karma beginning to happen to Doyoung and Y/N is very satisfied with it. Doyoung's girlfriend broke up with him and then he began to lose some of his friends and his popularity is beginning to die down very slowly. Y/N was happy that it's beginning to happen to Y/N he doesn't feel bad at all. Y/N was walking back to Mark's door. Y/N and Mark began dating and Y/N was pretty happy when Mark asked him out on a date.

They've been dating for a month. Y/N basically moved into Mark's dorm he would go to his dorm here and there but you would see him most of the time in Mark's dorm. Right now Y/N was in class. Same as Doyoung. Y/N needed to go to, the bathroom so he did. While walking in the hallway he saw Doyoung. When Doyoung saw Y/N he only smirked, "So Y/N I heard you were dating Mark is it true?" Doyoung said trying to get under Y/N's skin "Even if it wasn't why should you care when it's none of your business" Y/N said and rolled his eyes. "Wow, such a whore you are," Doyoung said Y/N ignored him and continued walking to the bathroom. "Hey, I'm still talking to you don't walk away from me," Doyoung said and tried to grab Y/N's arm but Y/N pushed him away "Who do you think you're thinking I'll listen to you? Rot in hell asshole" Y/N said and got to the bathroom.

Doyoung was hurt hearing that, but he just ignored it and went to class. After Y/N was done using the bathroom he was walking back to class while Y/N was walking back he saw Mark when Mark saw Y/N he smiled. "How's your class going so far?" Mark asked "Boring as usual" Y/N said "Well you only have 30 minutes left until lunch," Mark said and kissed Y/N on the cheek. Y/N smiled and got to class.

The class was over and Y/N was at lunch with Mark and some of his friends. While they were eating lunch Y/N went to his dorm, well he went to Mark's dorm so he can grab his phone. While Y/N was walking back Doyoung was calling out to him"Y/N can you please listen to me" Doyoung said "Why would I listen to you" Y/N said "Because I want to say I'm sorry for how I've been treating you Y/N I'm sorry we used to be best friends and then I treated you like an asshole" Doyoung said.

"And for once you finally know what you did wrong," Y/N said and rolled his eyes. "Y/N I am not playing around right now I'm serious" Doyoung said "So am I what makes you think I'll joke after all that you caused why would I even forgive you," Y/N said "Y/N I understand that you're mad at me, but I do want to say that I am sorry for how I've been treating you and how I just picked popularity over you, when you were my best friend. I wish I can go back and fix everything because I am such a dumbass" Doyoung said 'There's the Doyoung I know' Y/N thought to himself "I'll forgive you but it's gonna take you a while for me to warm back up to you since you have done this for a long time" Y/N said making Doyoung smile and hug Y/N. But Y/N just froze on the spot and just patted his back. "Okay you can let go now I'm not going anywhere," Y/N said. 

"I know, but it's good to just have a real friend again," Doyoung said and they both pulled apart "Now how am I going to tell Mark, he could be pissed," Y/N said "Don't worry we'll figure something out, well I'll go back to lunch I'll see you later," Doyoung said 

Doyoung and Y/N worked somethings out it did take a while for the two to get along again but it all worked out in the end. Mark found out that the two are friends again and he is okay with it as long as Y/N is happy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 

I'm sorry I took so long updating I've been running out of some ideas. I also just got back to school and they already are giving me a hard time with school work. 

Thanks for reading ~ Mochichimine 💛