(Got7) JacksonXJaebumXMale Reader ~Sorry Pt.2~

If you need to remember what happened last time. Please re-read pt.1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/N's POV* Me and Jackson are going to get some ice cream so we can forget about today's problem. I still was upset about Jaebum. He could've just left me, not let me suffer just because he's bored of me. "Y/N don't think about him, he's no longer worth your time," Jackson said "I know I'm just confused that's all," I said, Jackson only nods and hands me my ice cream. I smiled. While we eat our ice cream (You do say eat your ice cream right? Or am I just saying that wrong?)  While we are enjoying our time I hear Jackson phone ring. I look over at him. He just looked at the caller ID and ignored it. "Hey, don't you wanna answer that?" I asked "I'm not worried" Jackson said I only nod. After we finish out ice cream we go back to my house and watched some movies. 

We get to my house and we start watching some movies. In the middle of the movies I hear someone knocking at my door. I get up and opened the door and saw Jaebum. "What do you want?" I said "Y/N I'm sorry ok. I just need you to listen to me" Jaebum said "There's nothing to listen about. Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend anyway" I said "Weren't you tired of me!?" I yelled then I saw Jackson get up and walk over. "You should leave" Jackson said "Why should you care anyway this has nothing to do with you!" Jaebum yelled "Because I care for Y/N. I can take care of him way better than you!" Jackson yelled "Oh kiss my ass, I took care of Y/N well. This has nothing to do with you so you can mind your own business and leave" Jaebum said then Jackson pushes Jaebum almost making him fall.

I could tell Jaebum looks pissed. Then Jaebum threw a punch at Jackson. They both began fighting pushing each other. "If you idiots don't control yourselves" I said and went in the middle and pushed them apart holding Jackson so he wouldn't move. "Jaebum leave" I said "What are you seriously telling me to leave after all we had!" Jaebum yelled "We had nothing!" I yelled "Go home to your girlfriend she needs you more than me" I said. Jaebum left leaving me and Jackson alone. I look at Jackson and saw he had a huge bruise on his cheek. "You stupid, why would you fight your own band member over something so stupid" I said and walked to the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack. I walk back over to Jackson and I put the ice pack on his face. "Ow that hurts" Jackson whined "Well that's for your fault for being such an dumbass" I said. After I said that it was silence. After a couple of minutes I break the silence. "Hey, when you said you care for me. Did you really mean that?" I asked "Of course I meant it. How can I not care for you Y/N" Jackson said "Maybe after all of this settle down. Would you like to go on a date with me?" Jackson asked "I would like that" I said and Jackson smiled back.

*Author's POV*
After a couple of months later. Jackson and Y/N are finally dating. Jaebum is still with his girlfriend and Jackson and Jaebum are now friends again. Y/N and Jaebum are on good terms and remained as friends. Jackson and Y/N became a happy couple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thanks for reading~ Mochichimine❤