(BTS) JungkookXMale Reader~I'm sorry~

Bio: Jungkook is having a hard day. Let's say you where there at the wrong time.

This was requested I hope I did well enjoy❤
-----------------------------------------
*Y/N's POV* I sit in the living room waiting for Jungkook to come home from work. As I wait I hear the keys outside knowing that Jungkook is home. The door opens and I see Jungkook "Hi baby how was work?" I asked Jungkook didn't say anything but slammed the door. That's when I knew he was having a bad day. I got up to hug Jungkook but he just pushes me off him and walks upstairs. I follow behind him.

"Hey tell me what's wrong" I said but Jungkook ignores me. "Jungkook can you tell me-" "MY GOD LEAVE ME ALONE STOP BEING SO DAMN ANNOYING. I HAVE A HARD ASS DAY AT WORK AND NOW I COME HOME TO SOME CLINGY BITCH" Jungkook yelled at me. That's the first time he ever yelled at me. I just walk out of the room giving him space. I sit in the living room. It was just silence.

I was on my phone until Jungkook came downstairs. I didn't say anything I just got back to my phone texting my friends and going through social media. Jungkook sat down next to me. I stand up and walked upstairs into our bedroom. After a couple of minutes I hear jungkook come into the room "Y/N I'm sorry that I yelled at you I was jus-" "its fine I understand if I'm annoying to you and I'm to clingy to you" I said and left the room and went in my office. I took a seat and took a deep breath.

After a hour I hear someone open the and I felt arms around me "Y/N I love you so much you are not annoying and clingy I love you so much. Im sorry" Jungkook said I turn around and hugged him back "Its ok I understand what's causing your stress" I said "Lets just sleep in for today" Jungkook said "Agree" I said and we both went to the room and cuddle for the rest of the day.
-----------------------------------------
I hope I did well on this request. I did try my best.

On my last Authors Note I ask for request and there where a lot and most of them asked for a smut so be prepared for a shitty ass smut 🙈

Thanks for reading ~ Mochichimine❤