(Monsta X) Shownu X Male Reader ~Ignore~

Bio: Shownu came home from dance practice, you were very happy about him being home because you saw him less, when you came up to him he ignored you acting like you weren't there. 

This was requested I hope I did well 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/N's POV* Today I was sitting in the living watching some movies going through social media here and there just because it's such a boring day. Shownu was at dance practice today he's been stressing out for a couple days I tell him not to worry so much but he thinks he's not doing good enough of a job. 

After a couple of hours, I hear the door unlocking I look over at the door and saw Shownu I smiled happy that he came home early I walk over to him and hugged him and kissed his cheek but he didn't do anything like he didn't kiss me back. After I let go of him he just walked right upstairs and went to our room. I was so confused why did he ignore me for? He just needs his space he's been stressing out for a long time now he might just want to be alone. 

After a couple of hours I did make dinner so I walk upstairs to our bedroom and opened the door to see Shownu laying in the bed on his phone "Hey I made dinner come down and eat" I said but he didn't do anything or said anything back "Shownu can you tell me why you aren't talking to me? Have I done anything wrong?" I asked but still nothing I then walk up to him and took his phone. When I took his phone he glared at me "Give me back my phone" Shownu said "Not until you tell me why you're ignoring me" I said "Y/N I'm not playing around give me my phone" Shownu said "Do you think I'm playing some game? You tell me what's the matter first and I'll give you back your phone if you don't then I guess it's your loss" I said "Now I made dinner for you so come downstairs and eat I don't want you to starve" I said "Why should you care anyway?" Shownu said "Whoa, why the hell are you talking about? I do care I care for you everyday and I worry for you, like right now for example" I said.

"Sure you do, you could be out there with some other dude when I'm gone" Shownu said "What are you talking about? I'm at home all the time" I said "Sure you are, do you understand everyday I get told that you are with someone right or that you bring someone to our house?" Shownu said "That doesn't mean it's true" I said "You always wanna believe fake rumors when will you once listen to me" I said and handed him back his phone "You can have dinner if you want I don't care what you do" I said and went downstairs to watch TV. After watching TV I then fell asleep on the couch.

*2 Hours Later*

I wake up to a pinch black room. I felt some heavy around my legs. I put my hand around my legs and felt a head I turn on the lamp and see Shownu sleeping on my legs. Then Shownu began waking up. He looked up and saw me and hugged me "I'm sorry for being an asshole I've been stressing out I didn't mean to ignore you" Shownu said and kissed me on my cheek "It's okay but next time just tell me why you are so upset and now ignore me you know I hate that" I said and hugged him back. "I promise" Shownu said and we both go back to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter this was requested I hope I did well.

Thanks for reading ~ Mochichimine💙