(Stray Kids) Felix X Male Reader~2nd Chance~

Bio: Felix got caught cheating

This was requested I hope I did well. Enjoy the chapter
------------------------------------------------------------------
*Y/N's POV* I wake up and got ready for work. As I got done with work I saw my boyfriend Felix on his phone smiling "Hey I'm going to work see you later" I said and kissed his cheek but he didn't say anything back to me. I just sigh and left and went to work. He's been acting weird to me for this pass couple of months now and it's being to make think he's doing something behind my back. But I know Felix and he would never do anything behind my back to me.

I get to my job and began working. As I was working I got a phone call from Felix "Hello" I answered "Hey did you go to work?" Felix said "Uh yeah I told you I went to work" I said then I heard laughing in the background "What was that?" I questioned "Oh that was a movie I'm watching don't work" Felix said "Um ok well I have to go I'll see you later" I said and hanged up 'Is he really watching a movie is someone over our house' I thought to myself 'He wouldn't right?' I thought to myself but I went back to work "Ah Y/N what's the matter you seem upset" my friend asked me "Well I think Felix is cheating on me I heard laughing in the background but he said he's watching a movie then after these past couple of months he's been acting so weird to me that I don't know if I can trust him anymore" I said "Well good news for you to hear if you are having this issue. Our boss said we can leave early you only have like one hour left so without telling Felix anything just go to the house then BAM he's cheating but if he isn't I guess something is just going on with him" my friend said "I guess so lets go back to work so I can just clear out my mind" I said and my friend nods and we both got back to work.

After work was over early I got home and unlocked the door and saw Felix walking down the stairs "What are you doing here so early?" Felix asked in a rude type of tone "Well our boss said we can leave early so I left" I said "But do you want anything to eat I'm about to cook" I said but Felix just walked back upstairs I was shocked at his behavior why is he treating me like this. I then walked back upstairs going to our bedroom until I heard talking behind the door "You have to leave Y/N is here" Felix said "Why is he here early" I hear a girl say "I don't know but you have to go" Felix said then I open the door and saw the two having a goodbye kiss the girl then looked at me and smirked at me as Felix turned around and saw me. Then girl then just left with that smirk on her face that I wish I could just smack off.

"Y/N It's not what you think" Felix said "You know I always had that feeling that something was going on. But I said to myself to trust you" I said "I'm sorry I was never enough for you. Even though I gave you all my love to you. For me to think stupid just so I can be with you" I said "Y/N I am so sorry please forgive me" Felix said "Why should i? That's why I've been treated like shit for this long!? What was your reason!" I said "Y/N let me just explain myself please" Felix said "Hurry and explain then let me hear your so called stupid excuse that you have" I said "Listen, yes I know I was wrong for cheating on you. I was drunk with this girl and I thought it would be a one time thing. But she wouldn't leave me alone she knew I was with you but she didn't care. She then said if I don't be with her she would tell you herself. I didn't want that so I continued this" Felix said "You're such a dumbass" I said "I know I'm sorry believe me I regret this" Felix said "But why where you treating me so mean like this morning you ignored me. Just like a couple of minutes ago you treated me wrong" I said Felix had nothing to say after that. Tears began falling down my face Felix then went up to me and hugged me and began kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry I know I'm a complete asshole just give me a chance. This all was a mistake" Felix said "Just please give me another chance" Felix said "I'll give you another chance once you break off you relationship with that girl first" I said "Okay I will right now" Felix said then he took out his phone and told his 'Girlfriend' that they are breaking up. "Okay now that's over lets go to be" Felix said I nod and we both went to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This was requested so I hope I did well.

Thanks for reading ~ Mochichimine💛