(Got7) Mark X Male Reader ~Helper~ pt.1

Bio: You gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy, but the real father left you, so you are raising a child on your own. Until Mark came into your life. Are you scared he'll leave you too? Or will he be your child's new father?

Yet another kinda Mpreg chapter, I'll be naming the child Hyun-ki or Hyunki, both are the same so doesn't matter which is which.

I don't know who I will make up for the father of the child, so that is up to your mind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Y/N's POV* I wake up to my someone poking my cheek I open to see my two year old son, Hyun-ki I sit up and lean against my headboard of my bed and I pick up Hyun-ki and sat him down on my lap. "What's the matter" I ask I look at the time and saw it was 7:00 so I get up of the bed with Hyun-ki in my arms and I take him to the bathroom to bathe him.

After I was done with him, I then go and take my shower while Hyun-ki sit in my room waiting for me. I hate it how no one will watch him when I'm not in the room with him, anything could happen and I'm not there to see what happens. After I was done with my shower I get out, get dressed mostly my morning routine. I then in the room and saw Hyun-ki sleeping so I woke him up "Hyun-ki you have to wake up if you wanna eat" I said while picking him up, "ok" he said while he tried his best waking up.

He barely talks, well that is because he is two and doesn't really know he best way around talking but he knows some basic talking he's still learning. "Did you sleep well?" I ask "yes Eomma" Hyun-ki said "Good" I said yes he calls me mom he rather call me mom.

I set him down in the living room and I go to the kitchen and cook, while I was cooking I got a call from my good friend Jackson "Hello" I answered "Good morning Y/N" Jackson said "Good morning" I said "OK I'm gonna make this short cause I'm too excited" Jackson said "For what" I said worried cause everytime Jackson get excited it goes very bad "Remember my friend I talked with you about Mark" Jackson asked "Yes, why" I asked "Well I kinda settled down a date for you both" Jackson said "How do you settled down a date Jackson you mean you set a date for us both" I said "Ya watch who you talk to like that I'm your hyung" Jackson said "And I'm a mother" I said "Point taken, anyway are you gonna go" Jackson said "I can't you know i can't leave Hyun-ki alone" I said "Me and my friends will watch him" Jackson said "Really last time that happened he hanged out with BamBam to much to a point he was dabing and yelling Easy, no" I said laughing "We won't do it again we promise" Jackson said "Fine but if my child ends up yelling easy from BamBam or Yugyeom I'm going after the three of you understand" I said "OK well I gotta go, I tell you when we'll be over Mark will you pick you up around that time" Jackson said "ok" I said and hanged up.

After I got done cooking I see Hyun-ki already at the table "Fast I see" I said he nods I giggle at him a little I put the food in front of him while he eats, I really don't eat in the mornings, just maybe a piece of bacon and call it that. "Hyun-ki Eomma won't be here later your uncles will be here" I said "Yay I get to see uncle BamBam and Yugyeom again" he said I laugh "what about the others" I ask "Well them too" he said I laugh and Hyun-ki got done eating I get his dish and clean it.

We both sat down on the couch as we watch cartoons together. "How would you feel if someone other than me would take care of you, like a father" I asked "It would be great Eomma" Hyun-ki said hours later I hear someone knocking at my door and I open it to see Jackson and the others "Come in you all" and then I saw Mark, I already got ready before they came here and Jackson showed me what Mark looked like.

"Hi I'm Mark" He said taking his hand out I shake it "Hi I'm Y/N" I said "Hyun-ki be good for me ok" I said "OK Eomma" Hyun-ki said I smile while me and Mark leaves.
He planned that we should go to the movies.

*Skip Hour*

After the movie was over he was driving me back we found out a lot about each other, and we have a lot in common, I think I'm falling for him, but it's too quick. "This was a nice date, I hope we can go on more" I said "I agree" Mark said I then open my door and saw a whole mess, and a dog!? "What is this!" I yelled "Well you see the thing is that we had a little too much fun, and we went out to get ice cream then on the way back we saw a dog cold and whimpering, so we brought it inside and cleaned it and we also went to the store to feed it" Jackson said "You have coco and you all think it's not enough!?" I yelled I walk up to see a teared up picture of me and Hyun-ki's father, I never knew I had this until now.

"Eomma I wanna keep the doggy" Hyun-ki said "Hyun-ki how are you going to be able to teach it discipline, when it made this mess" I asked "Uncles will help since they brought the dog in" Hyun-ki said "They sure will help, I am no where near responsible for this mess" I said everyone and Mark helped me clean up the mess. Everyone left but Mark it was just me, Mark and Hyun-ki. "Thank you for helping me clean up this little ones mess" I said "I didn't do all of it" Hyun-ki said and ran to hug Mark, he liked Mark the most. Hyun-ki then went upstairs and waited for me to put him to bed.

"He always liked you the most, it's crazy how with everyone else it's different" I said "I don't know" I said rubbing my face "It's ok" Mark said moving my hands away from my face "I like to hear that" Mark said "It's getting late you should go home, I call you tomorrow" I said and Mark nods and leaves.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this part 1 of the chapter.

Thanks for reading~ Mochichimine