(BTS) Jungkook X Male Reader ~Regret~

Bio: Jungkook broke up with you and now he regrets it.

Thank you for reading this book.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
*Y/N's POV* I walk into a local coffee shop downtown meeting with my friend Hoseok, I see he is already at a table with two coffees in his hands. I walk and sat across from him. He smiles and gave me my coffee.

"Hi Y/N. Anything new?" Hoseok asked I giggle "I see you everyday there's nothing new yet" I said "I know I just wanted it to be as if I haven't seen you in so long" Hoseok said I giggle I then here people yelling and laughing getting inside the shop.

Me and Hoseok look and saw what the noise is all about. I then saw, Jeon Jungkook. My Ex, he left me saying he found someone better than me. I then look back at Hoseok as he gave me a worried look "Don't worry about him, there is no one better than you" Hoseok said. He was the first person I came up to about before anyone.

He was always by my side and I am very lucky to have a friend like him. I smile and nod at him, "You'll find someone better than him, can't believe he said he found someone better and there's no such thing" Hoseok added "But its different, she has what I don't have, he wanted something more" I said "Like what?"Hoseok asked "I don't know" I said "Cause there is nothing wrong its him who wanted to do something stupid" Hoseok said.

"Thank you for the coffee, do you wanna go back to my place and hang from there?" I asked "Yeah lets go before I go off and that jerk" Hoseok said and as we got up and walked away I felt someone's eyes burning straight through my back.

Like someone was watching me this whole time. I turn and see Jungkook looking at me. I then turn back to Hoseok as we leave the shop and we go to my home.

*Jungkook's POV*
"Why don't you just go back with him again" I hear my friend Jimin say "Cause I found someone better than him" I said "no you just went back with her because you know you screwed up that night and just left Y/N" Jimin said "You know you regret it and you need to just man up about it and stop acting like a bitch" Jimin said "Its true and Y/N needs to know I replaced him and that's that" I said "Oh really so you're saying you're not 100% gay anymore?" Jimin asked

"I'm not" I said "Really so why were you with him and you say you're not gay. Jungkook your making a whole mess" jimin said as I rolled my eyes. But he is telling the truth.

I do regret breaking up with him. How this mess all happened was because I was drunk and I was messing with my Ex girlfriend and slept with her. I would tell Y/N the truth but something else came to mind "I found someone better" when I told him that he cried saying what did she have that he doesn't but he has so much more than her. I do regret it I never wanted to leave him I wish I never did. "Jimin-ah I do regret leaving him but I know even if I come up to him and tell him or do everything to take him back he'll never want to" I said "First off I'm your hyung and second if you try and explain to him and prove to him that you still love him then you'll get something right" Jimin said "What if it doesn't work" I asked "Then it doesn't and that means he doesn't want to be with you and feel that burden again" Jimin said

"you're right" I said "I know" Jimin said we continued with our coffee and left.

*Y/N's POV* As me and Hoseok reached to my house I sat down on my couch while Hoseok went to my kitchen I rolled my eyes "Every time you come in here the first thing you do is go to my kitchen" I said laughing "Well a bitch can be hungry" Hoseok said I turned on the TV and watched a movie.

About two hours past and I see its late "You should get home its getting dark" I said "Ok I'll see you tomorrow" Hoseok said and I nod and he left. Then I hear a knock at my door I get up "Hoseok? Did you forget your phone again?" I said and opened my door and saw Jungkook.

"Oh its you" I said "Y/N don't say it like that" Jungkook said "Why shouldn't I? Anyways why are you here? Theres nothing for you here so" I said "I know I wanted to say I'm sorry" Jungkook said. I know it's some joke I know he doesn't feel sorry for me. I know its a lie.

"Really? You're sorry? That's a first. What do you really want Jungkook? It's late and I don't want to spend a minute talking" I said "Can we please just talk and then I'll leave you alone.ok?" Jungkook said "Fine come in" I said and I let Jungkook inside. He sat down as I sat down next to him waiting to hear what he has to say "I never found no one better than you" Jungkook said "What?" I asked seeing if I heard that right.

"Y/N I still love you and I never stopped. I messed up and without telling the truth I just left you and said I found someone better than you but its not true" Jungkook said "So why did you say that? What was the truth behind that?" I asked "I was drunk, I told you one day I was going to a party, well I was drinking way to much then I should and I messed up big time. Then without me telling you not wanting to hurt you I said i found someone better but I know that I only made that worse" Jungkook said

I was shocked at hearing his words almost lost at what he was saying. "So you're telling me you left me because you cheated on me not wanting to tell me" I said Jungkook nods "I know it was stupid and I know you thinking that I'm lying you don't have to believe me I came here to say sorry. I'll be leaving you alone now" Jungkook said as he got up and walked out I pulled his arm.

"I know what you did was very dumb, but why did you come here to say you're sorry" I said "I came to ask if you'll give me another chance" Jungkook said "I don't know Jungkook" I said "Please, I'll do better and I won't party or drink anymore I know you're not better than anyone" Jungkook said and pulled me and hugged me. I signed
"Fine I'll give you another chance just don't mess up this time please" I said and Jungkook kissed my cheek. "Thank you for giving me another chance" Jungkook said "Yeah but don't mess this one up Jeon" I said "Believe me I won't" Jungkook said.

He was right we went back together and he never cheated again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this charter. I would like some ideas soon.

Thanks for reading~ Mochichimine❤