(Got7) Yugyeom X Male Reader ~Rejection~

Bio: Y/N has a crush on Yugyeom, but he's afraid of getting rejected. 

Sorry, it took me so long to make chapters, but I'm back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Author's POV* Today Y/N was nervous, today was the day he was going to confess to his crush Yugyeom. His friends dared him, and they won't stop bothering him. So he's just going to walk up to Yugyeom and tell him how he feels. He's scared about what will happen. He doesn't like rejection that's why he would rather keep his feelings to himself. Y/N walks down the hallways, walking past the lockers, he sees Yugyeom standing by his locker alone grabbing his book for his class. Y/N speed walk over to Yugyeom only to walk past him. "Wait, Y/N!" Yugyeom yelled making Y/N stop. Y/N turns around and walks back to Yugyeom. "Hey, Yugyeom," Y/N said "Hi, um your friend told me you have something very important to tell me so they told me to try and catch you before you run off," Yugyeom said. "Yeah I do," Y/N said and Yugyeom raised an eyebrow. "So, are you going to tell me?" Yugyeom asked "You see, the thing is, I forgot what I had to say, so when I remember I'll be sure to tell you right away, but I'm gonna be late for class, I'll see you later," Y/N said and went to class. 

"But we have the same class, and we have 10 minutes left before class even starts," Yugyeom said to himself. He chuckles to himself, 'Cutie' Yugyeom thought to himself and walked to class. Yugyeom walked into the room to see Y/N sitting at his desk with his head down. Yugyeom walked up to Y/N and tapped on his head, "If you don't want to tell me that's okay" Yugyeom said "Because, I already know" Yugyeom lied which made Y/N's head shoot up, "What!? They told you?" Y/N asked "Yeah," Yugyeom said with a smirk on his face. "And what do you think?" Y/N asked "I said no," Yugyeom said and Y/N only frowned.

"Well, I hope we can still be friends," Y/N said "Of course," Yugyeom said "Excuse me, but I have to go somewhere for a moment" Y/N said and stormed out of the room. 'Now I feel like I did the stupidest shit ever' Yugyeom thought to himself, he walked back to his desk and sat down. Then Y/N's friends walked in the room and walked in the classroom and walked up to Yugyeom. "So did he tell you?" His friend asked "Tell me what?" Yugyeom asked "That he likes you and wanted to ask you out on a date" His friend said and Yugyeom's eyes widen. 'Did I reject Y/N!?' Yugyeom thought to himself "Do you know where Y/N is? I need to speak with him" Yugyeom said "Um yeah, I saw him run in the library" his friend said "Thank you" Yugyeom said and walked out the classroom and went to the library. Once he got there he began looking around trying to find Y/N.

Yugyeom saw someone sitting in the back on the room with their head down so he guessed that was Y/N. He walked up to him and sat down next to him. "Y/N, I'm sorry that you thought I rejected you, I lied, I had no idea what you were going to tell me" Yugyeom said "I hope you understand I also like you too," Yugyeom said "Really?" Y/N said not lifting up his head up. "I do, and I'm telling you the truth, I'm sorry I played with you like that" Yugyeom said then Y/N lifted up his head. "Maybe tonight we can go on a date to show you how serious I am" Yugyeom said. Y/N's eyed lightens at the sound of that. "I would like that" Y/N said. Then later in the day, Y/N and Yugyeom went on a small date together after school and became a happy couple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry it took me so long to update. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thanks for reading ~ Mochichimine♡