(BTS) Yoongi X Male Reader~Interview~

Bio: Yoongi and his group BTS where in a interview and a question was asked about you.

This was requested I hope I did well even though I got this a long time ago.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Author's POV* Yoongi and his members were at a interview. They where happy about their album they released and fans gave them the support. Everyone knew Y/N and Yoongi where dating. A lot of fans supporting them and others don't like that idea. When everyone and I mean everyone always asked questions about Y/N which pisses off Yoongi.

The members were sitting and the interviewer began asking question about their music. What was their motivation and so on. Then the interviewer wanted to ask questions about their personal lives first was Yoongi. "So Yoongi how long have you been dating Y/N?" The interviewer asked "Well me and Y/N has been dating for about 1 year" Yoongi said trying to keep his self calm. He gets annoyed when people ask about Y/N when it's non of their business. "Aw that's cute. What's Y/N's occupation?" The interviewer asked "That I would rather not tell Y/N what's his private life only to his self" Yoongi said "Ah I understand what about Y/N's school life? I'm pretty sure he's a pretty smart person" the interviewer said "Yes he's still in school well he's not in high school he's in college" Yoongi said. Yoongi was already beginning to get annoyed taking deep breaths and rolling his eyes while the interviewer wanted to keep asking questions.

The members already see that Yoongi was not having it and they wanted to move and talk about their career not love lives. When the interview got over with the interview Yoongi was so happy to go home and see Y/N.

Yoongi got home and opened to door and saw Y/N sitting on the couch watching TV Yoongi without wasting a second went to hug Y/N. Y/N was so confused but hugged Yoongi back "Um are you ok? Did someone upset you or something?" Y/N questioned "People can be so damn annoying" Yoongi said "Tell me what happened" Y/N said Yoongi told Y/N everything and Y/N only listened "Well you are home so be happy that you are not with that interviewer now or you would've tried to kick their ass" Y/N said and they both laughed

"Let's get some sleep you must be tired" Y/N said Yoongi nods and they both went to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter this was requested so I hope I did well. Also sorry that I'm updated so much I just have so much chapters in my drafts that I want to get them over with.

Thanks for reading ~ Mochichimine💛