(Got7) Bambam X Male Reader ~Friends?~

Bio: you and Bambam where best friends but behind it all you had an crush on him but he has an girlfriend.

Ok but tell me how this happened to me but backwards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Y/N's POV* I walk in the lunch room and sat with my friends they name themselves Got7 well because there are 7 of them and so more, but I only know that fact. The seven are Mark, Jackson, Jaebum known as JB, jinyoung, Yugyeom, YoungJae, and BamBam. Well BamBam has been my crush for a long time now everyone in the group knows but of course BamBam. I sat down between Yugyeom and Jackson. As I sat down BamBam smiled at me as his girlfriend glared down at me. You see she always hated me because she thinks I'll try to take him away from her, because I have an body like an female and a lot of males even females tries to ask me out but I would nicely let them down but they keep trying.

As I sat down everyone said there hellos and everything else. Lunch was almost over and I got an phone call, I got up "I'll be back" I said and they nod as I left. I then answered my phone.

"Hello?" I said
"Y/N I haven't heard from you in so long" My ex boyfriend Hanbin said
"Yeah because I told you to stop calling me, I'm not with you anymore"I said
"Y/N just please give me another chance" Hanbin said
"No you're an cheater and you do nothing but use people, I would never ever want to get back with you" I said
"Why so mean, I can change I won't do it again" Hanbin said
"Oh like the other times you told me that I don't believe you" I said
"If you don't I'll tell everyone your dirty little secret and everyone will see you as an slut, don't forget I do have an video and I'll send it to everyone, let me repeat that EVERYONE" Hanbin said

My eyes widened

"Please, don't do that" I said
"Well then for now on you're my lover until I'm tired of you" Hanbin said
"Well what do you want me to do" I said
"I'm coming to your school right now" Hanbin said
"What" I asked

As I said that I felt someone tap my shoulder I turn around and saw Hanbin "Surprise" Hanbin said and smiled at me "Well baby let's go back to lunch you don't want anyone to worry right" Hanbin said I nod as he wrapped his arm around my waist and we walk back. I walk to the table and everyone was shocked to see Hanbin "What are you doing here" Jackson said about to get up but I pushed him down and shook my head no. "Y/N what are you doing with this asshole" Yugyeom said before I say anything Hanbin went up to my ear "If you even tell your friends that video will be everywhere you walk" Hanbin said "I can't be with my boyfriend" I said with my head down "Boyfriend!" They all yelled "Y/N if you have anything to tell us you tell us now" BamBam said he hated the most with me being around Hanbin mostly that he gave me an huge heartbreak.

I look at everyone and took a long time to answer I then began to speak "No I'm ok, I want to give him another chance" i said they all looked pissed at me before I could say anything else Hanbin began to pull me as I was getting glares from the group "Let's go Y/N they are mad right now" Hanbin said but I pulled back "No" I said quickly "What did you say" He said and got closer to me I shook my head saying no and he pulled me out of the room. "You forgot who you're talking to" Hanbin said and slapped me across the face "You do what I say" Hanbin said and I nod the bell rings "let's go to class" Hanbin said and pulled me to the next class.