(Got7) Yugyeom x Male Reader ~Special~ (Remake) ☑

Bio: You were Got7's staff and Yugyeom always had a crush on you. Yugyeom always looked at you as a special person. 

I wanted to remake this, enjoy the chapter. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Author's POV* Today was GOT7's fan meeting, Y/N was the staff and to him, he was not a fan of meetings. He never liked them as much. He doesn't hate his jobs, he just hates the fact that there is always that ONE fan that makes everyone feel uncomfortable. The fan that's way too obsessed, the hateful fan, the sexual fan. There are way too many Y/N can't even keep track. He just hopes nothing happens. Y/N was already at the meeting place before the members, some staff has to go to the meeting place and set somethings up. When they finished they have to wait for the fans to come first and fill up the area and then the members will come out and sit down and get gifts and sign albums. 

While fans began to slowly fill up the area, the members began getting ready. "Y/N tell the members they have 5 minutes," The manager said, Y/N nods and walks into the dressing room, seeing the boys sitting around on the couches on their phones. "You have 5 minutes, get ready to come out," Y/N said and the members. Y/N and the members are good friends and they know Y/N doesn't like fan meetings so much, so they try to tease him as much as possible. "We should make another fan meeting tomorrow," Jackson said with a playful smile on his face. "Oh no, let's not do that tomorrow, I have a lot to do tomorrow," Y/N said making the members laugh. Y/N walked out of the dressing room and the members followed. The members walked out on stage and sat down, the staff stood behind the members and fans began to come up on stage. Y/N was standing behind Yugyeom and when a fan came up, Y/N noticed something weird about the fan, she had no gifts and no albums. 'Guess she wanted to just talk with them' Y/N thought to himself. When the fans reached Yugyeom the fan reached in her pocket and grabbed a note and handed it to Yugyeom. 

"You're one of the useless members, no one needs you here, it's better if the group was Got6," The girl said and went to the next member. Y/N was shocked no one heard her. Y/N walked up behind Yugyeom and grabbed the paper, "You aren't worthless, you're our dance machine, there wouldn't be GOT7 without our dance machine" Y/N said and threw away the paper. Yugyeom couldn't help but smile and continued the fan meet. 

*After The Meeting Was Over*  

It's been a couple of days after the meeting happened and Yugeyom began avoiding Y/N, but since Y/N is so busy he would hardly notice, but he knows Yugyeom is avoiding him. When Y/N tries to walk up to Yugyeom and try to talk with him, Yugyeom would make up an excuse and runoff, "Hey Yugyeom, can we talk?" Y/N asked  "I'm sorry I have dance practice," Yugyeom said and ran off, 'He does know I have his schedule right?' Y/N thought to himself  Y/N only took a deep breath and continued work, he hated the fact about Yugyeom ignore him. 

Until one day Y/N finally caught him, Yugyeom was sitting in the cafe all alone on his phone. Y/N walked up to Yugyeom and sat down across from him. Yugyeom got scared and jumped for a second and noticed it was Y/N. "I'm sorry but I have to g-" "Don't even think about it. You sit down right now" Y/N interrupt. Yugyeom sat down in his seat. Y/N noticed the look on Yugyeoms face. He looked guilty. "Why do you keep avoiding me? Did I do something wrong? If I did,please tell me so we can work things out and everything can go back to normal" Y/N said "You did nothing wrong. I'm just going through this issue" Yugyeom said.

"Do you mind explaining to me your issue, maybe I can help" Y/N said "That's not it" Yugyeom said "Yugyeom, I'm not gonna understand if you don't tell me what's the matter" Y/N said "I like you. I've liked you ever since we started working together and I didn't know how I should confess to you, after the fanmeeting, I've been trying and thinking how I should confess to you" Yugyeom said. Y/N only looked at Yugyeom and smiled.

"See, now was that hard? Finally I thought you would never tell me" Y/N said which made Yugyeom's eyes widen in shock "How did you know?" Yugyeom asked "You know when Jackson gets too excited he'll tell you why he's excited, he told me you liked me and couldn't hold it in" Y/N said "I should've kept it to myself" Yugyeom said "Well, to make things better, I like you too" Y/N said. Yugyeom smiled, you could see the excitement in his eyes. "Really?" Yugyeom asked and Y/N nods. "Well maybe this weekend we should go on a date" Yugyeom said. "I would like that" Y/N said.

When it reached to Saturday, Y/N and Yugyeom went on a date and they both became a happy couple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thanks for reading ~ Mochichimine♡