(Monsta X) Minhyuk X Male Reader~Jealous~

Bio: Minhyuk also had a huge crush on you, he always been planning on confessing to you one day, but you hang out with others making Minhyuk think you never liked him. Little did he know you always liked him.

Just a chapter I wanted to make, I was pretty bored so here you go enjoy.
-----------------------------------------
*No one's POV* It was just a normal day for Minhyuk. He wakes up does his morning routine and goes to school to have a boring day at school. As Minhyuk was on his was to class he saw Y/N. Minhyuk always liked Y/N. But Minhyuk thinks Y/N likes someone else. Y/N always talk to other both sometimes with a little flirt in his voices. Sometimes with a little bit of lust but it dies down.

With only that it makes Minhyuk's blood boil, he wants Y/N to be only his, he doesn't want to share Y/N at all, Minhyuk just went to class trying his best not to make a scene. Not letting his anger take over the best of him.

After a couple of minutes, Y/N walked into class smiling as usual and walking to his seat. Y/N sits right next to Minhyuk, Y/N turns and smiles "Hi Minhyuk how are you?" Y/N asked "Hi Y/N I'm pretty well" Minhyuk said and they talked until the teacher came in. Minhyuk loved how Y/N and him would have little talks in the morning sometimes at lunch or in the hallways. Only when Y/N has time to talk. But it makes Minhyuk happy.

*Minhyuk's POV* I smile because me and Y/N had a small talk it was really nothing important but at least he knows who I am. Every guy would do anything to date Y/N, some confess to Y/N but Y/N says he's in love with someone else, I know its not me. I just sigh and I go back to my work "Is there something wrong Minhyuk?" Y/N asked I love how caring he is. "Yeah I'm fine just stressed out" I said "Well don't stress out, it's not good for you. If you need any help you can always ask me" Y/N said

How can I ask him how should I confess to him? "Well I do have a problem" I said "Hm?" Y/N said "I like this person and he's so nice and caring but I believe he doesn't like me at all, how can I confess to him" I said "Well I think he does like you but you just don't know it yet I believe you just tell him, who knows what could happen" Y/N said. I nod and smiled "Thanks for the advice" I said "Its not a problem" Y/N said and we got back to work.

After school was over I walked home. "Minhyuk wait for me!" I hear someone yelling I turn around and saw Y/N. I stop and let him catch up to me "Hi is it ok if I walk with you?" Y/N asked I nod and we both walked together. As we walk Y/N began speaking "I have a question" Y/N said "What's your question?" I asked "Who is it you like?" Y/N asked "Well I don't know if I'm ready to tell yet" I said "Oh come on tell me" Y/N said "Don't hate me when I tell" I said "I promise I won't" Y/N said. "Well I always liked you Y/N but I thought you never liked me back it just feels like you always see me as a friend, mostly the way you talk with all the other guys and stuff" I said.

Y/N didn't say anything "I understand if you hate me" I said "I don't hate you" Y/N said and then he kissed my cheek "I always liked you too but I also thought you didn't like me, I'm happy to hear that you like me" Y/N said and smiled "Well tomorrow would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked "I would like that, I'll see you tomorrow" Y/N said and went home as I also went home.

After a couple months of dating me and Y/N are now a happy couple.
---------------------------
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Thanks for reading ~ Mochichimine 💖