(BTS) Taehyung X Male Reader ~ I hate it~

Bio: You and Taehyung broke up because he believes his busy schedule, but you hate that you missed him so much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Author's POV* (Flashback) "Y/N we have to talk," Taehyung said in a very serious tone, which made Y/N very worried "Is there something wrong Tae?" Y/N asked "Let's just sit down," Taehyung said and the two sat down on a couch. They were both at Y/N's house. Finally alone after Taehyung has been so busy. "So, what do you want to tell me?" Y/N asked "Y/N, our relationship is not going to work out. I think we should go our separate ways" Taehyung said "Wha- I don't understand. Are you breaking up with me? Why?" Y/N asked.

"Look Y/N, you know I always have a busy schedule. And that's keeping us distant, since I have all these tours, fan meetings, photoshoots, and more to do and I'm not able to spend time with you as much, I just think you should find someone else" Taehyung said and Y/N was completely shocked. "We can always so a distance relationship, when you're on your tours I can wait for you and you will still get support from me," Y/N said and showed a sad smile. "Y/N you know I hate keeping up with a distant relationship, this is not going to work. I'll get my things and I'll leave" Taehyung said and packed his bags and left.

Y/N was speechless, 'He's home's was the only thing Y/N thought to himself for the rest of the night. Of how maybe he could've changed something in the relationship to keep them together.

(Present)

It's been two years after the break-up, by now Y/N would've moved on by now maybe gotten himself in a new relationship. Wrong. Y/N sees Taehyung, everywhere he steps. One minute he's at the store and sees Taehyung on the front cover on the magazine, to when he walks through the mall, pictures beyond shows of Taehyung and his band members. Y/N couldn't get Taehyung out if his head, he was trapped in a little cage, he couldn't leave.

'For once can't he just go away!' Y/N thought to himself, he was going to rip his hair out if he sees him one more time. Then Y/N got a text message from his friend, Y/F/N.

Y/F/N: Hey, I wanted to ask if you wanted to get some coffee with me

Y/N: Sure, I need to clean my mind, just tell me what cafe you're at and I'll meet you there

Then Y/F/N texted Y/N what cafe Y/F/N was at, and Y/N went there 'As long as I don't see that Kim again, I'll be fine' Y/N thought and walked to the cafe. Once he got there, he saw the whole cafe was packed, and the worst of it all for Y/N, Taehyung was everywhere. Y/N groaned and rolled his eyes and walked to the spot his friend would normally sit every morning. Once he spotted his friend. He walked to her table and sat down across from her with two coffee's in her hands. She gave the other coffee to Y/N.

"Thank you, you're a lifesaver," Y/N said and drowned himself in the coffee, ignoring how it's burning the hell out of his tongue. "I know, and don't drink it all at once," Y/F/N said "I'm sorry about the 'You know who's situation," Y/F/N said "Ugh! He's everywhere I go the only safe place is my house, I already got rid of every picture with him in it, and now this is happening, why are all these people here anyway?" Y/N asked trying to change the subject but he can't. He's trapped with the same situation.

"Well, you know BTS is having a performance here tomorrow and fans are all over the place trying to get themselves ready" Y/F/N said and drunk her coffee "It's not that important, it's just a concert you have to sit in with all those people squishing you into one little place, with the amount of sweat getting rubbed on you and coming out of you, that's completely disgusting" Y/N said and rolled his eyes. "Y/N don't be like that, all those concerts you went to for your favorite band and you didn't seem to care about anything around you but that band and their performances" Y/F/N said "But it's different since the asshole I dated just didn't care about our relationship" Y/N said.