(NCT) Ten X Male Reader~Forced love~

Bio: Everyone will of course think you and Ten are happy. When really your love for him was forced. Ten had always hated you because of this. But one day things began to change.

This was requested by eric_the_fanboy Thaks for requesting this chapter. Also I won't be able to type Ten's full name, because it'll be hard to remember. Just like one of Bambam's chapters. So please forgive me if you wanted me to use his real name.

Enjoy the chapter.
-----------------------------------------
*Y/N'S POV* Of course I wake up to an empty bed. It pretty much has been the same since day one. Let me explain my reason. I'm "dating" Ten. Who is a kpop idol but also was my best friend. I had a crush on him for a long time but us being friends was good enough. But I don't how but his parents found out that I liked him, his parents thought it would be best for me to date Ten, and also getting married to him. I thought it was a terrible idea. I told them I think that would just ruin Ten's happiness. I know he would hate me for this.

But his parents didn't care, they wanted him to be in a relationship, that he wouldn't regret saying yes to. But I know he would say no to me. Then without even speaking to me or Ten, his parents called mine and the agreed very quickly. I was shocked of how my own parents would just do that. Not to just Ten but to me. I understand stand our parents wants us to be happy but this is was no where near happiness. It was to much for me to even handle.

Once my parents said yes, Ten's parents went and told him. He wasn't so happy about that, he yelled mostly at his parents and even mine. But once Ten left I was still at the house. For his parents to tell me this. "If you don't follow what we say every college you wanted to go to will be denied, you will not get the career you wanted because you wanted to be selfish" his parents told me. I always wanted to be a artist, I wanted to go to a art school, but he parents will ruin that for me. So I agreed.

Here we are now, Ten hates me so the core. He won't even look at me without disgust in his look I told him so many time it wasn't my fault and I didn't want this. But he put all the blame on me.

I got up and got ready because I had to go out to work today. As I got done getting ready I went downstairs to make me something fast to eat. As I got downstairs I saw Ten in the living on his phone. I went in the kitchen to make myself some toast. As my toast got done I felt someone bump into me and made me drop my toast. I just sign and picked up my toast and threw it away. "Watch where you're going" I hear Ten say. I didn't say anything and I just walked past him and I began putting on my shoes.

"Where do you think you're going" Ten said "Work" I said after I put on my shoes on I grabbed my keys. Then I felt Ten pull me "Can you let go of me" I said and yanked my arm back. But he didn't let go his grip began to tighten, I can even feel his nails in my arm "Can you let go? You're hurting me" I said but no use of it. Ten let go of my arm. I look at my arm and said marks and a little bit a blood.

Ten saw my arm and pulled me towards him and grabbed a rag and started cleaning my arm. "I'm so sorry" Ten said "No need. I can clean this myself" I said and grabbed the rag out of his hand and began cleaning my arm. "Y/N I really am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" Ten said "Haha like you do everyday, all the other days you seem like you don't care" I said "Well you're the one trying to force this marriag-" Ten said but I cut him off "Ten I didn't force anything! Here's the truth, your parents wanted me to marry you but I said no because I do like you but your happiness is important as well. Without me even knowing they called my parents and told them that I wanted to marry you. On that day you yelled at my parents and yours they told me if I don't follow what they say they won't allow me to get into any college I wanted to go to. They will ruin my career if I don't go" I said as Ten looked at me shocked "So this was all my parents plan" Ten said "Yes I didn't want this" I said and Ten then put his head down "Y/N I am so sorry I am so stupid should've listened to you" Ten said

"Its ok really" I said "But I didn't listen to you, and I was an asshole I'm sorry Y/N" Ten said "Its ok you where you just to focus on being mad you just didn't realize it" I said "But that's the problem Y/N i didn't listen i didn't realize anything because i was busy being a asshole" Ten said "Ten i'm serious it's fine if you want we can talk to our parents so we can drop the wedding" i said "But what about you" Ten said "What about me? I'll be fine" I said "But really Y/N give me a chance, i really do like you i was just upset to really do anything about it" Ten said and i looked at him shocked "Ten you don't have to do this, ok" I said "But i do want to do this, i don't want to marry you yet, i want you to be my boyfriend first, so we can go on dates and everything, then we can get married like maybe in  a year or so" Ten said and smiled at me. 

"Ok then but we are telling our parents about this then" i said and Ten nods. Then Ten pulled me into a hug as i hugged back. 

We became good boyfriends at first and went on dates. Then Ten asked me to marry him which of course i said yes. We are now a happy married couple. 

----------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This was requested so i hope you did like the chapter. I did my very best but i keep getting request left and right that i even have a chapter but i'm not getting a chance to update it and publish it. 

But thanks for reading~ Mochichimine  ❤