(Seventeen) Joshua x Male Reader ~ Wish U Were Gay~

Bio: Joshua is your best friend, even though you're gay Joshua isn't. You wish he was so you could confess your feelings to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Author's POV* Joshua and Y/N were both walking in the park together catching up on somethings since Joshua just finished the tour. Joshua was explaining all the exciting things that happened and Y/N just listened. Y/N always had feelings for Joshua, but he didn't know how he can confess. Joshua and Y/N have been best friends since they were kids. And Y/N doesn't want to fuck up that friendship. To matters worse, Y/N doesn't even know if Joshua was gay, Joshua never showed any interest in anyone, so Y/N wasn't so sure. As Y/N was listening, his phone was beginning to ring. Y/N looked at the ID caller and noticed it was his ex-boyfriend. Y/N only rolled his eyes and ignore the call. "What's the matter, you seem upset," Joshua said "It's nobody special, keep talking," Y/N said. And Joshua went back to explaining the tour. 

Then, Y/N heard his name getting yelled. Y/N already knows who it was. "Y/N, why haven't you been answering my calls, are you fucking stupid!?" His ex yelled. "I'm not with you anymore, I don't have to answer you asshole" Y/N fired back. At this point, Y/N is ready to punch the hell out of his ex. "And who is this? Your boyfriend? After two months of our break up you already want to move on, you're such a whore" His ex said. Y/N rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you broke up with me, and I left. So take your dumbass somewhere else, stop being so problematic" Y/N said, "I'm sorry, but who the hell are you?" Joshua asked, "I'm his boyfriend, who the hell are you?" Y/N's ex asked "I'm Y/N's boyfriend, and it's clear that you're his ex, so I'm going to ask you to leave and never bother Y/N again, he doesn't want you and he has me so don't bother trying to win him back, he's mine," Joshua said and glared at the man. "Really? What are you going to do little boy? Punch me?" Y/N's ex said. "Go home, I don't want to be with you," Y/N said. But the man just stood there and pretended Y/N didn't say anything. "Fine, let's leave, if he doesn't want to, then we can. Let's go" Joshua said and grabbed Y/N's hand. The two leave the man alone in the park. (Almost forgot they were in the park, I thought I said cafe, oof) 

They walk together in complete silence. "You know, I hoped that you would be my boyfriend," Joshua said all of a sudden which shocked Y/N. "What?" Y/N asked "Yeah, I was planning to ask you out when I come back from tour and tell you face to face, I didn't want to call or text you and tell you how I truly feel, I was hoping maybe tomorrow we can go on a date," Joshua said, "I would like that," Y/N said. 

The next day, Joshua and Y/N both went on their date and it went well. But they decided to not be in a relationship because Y/N wants Joshua to only focus on his career. So they remain extremely close friends. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 

Thanks for reading ~ Mochichimine <3