(Got7) Mark X Male Reader ~Helper pt.2~

*Y/N's POV* Me and Mark has been going on many dates and I must admit, I'm falling for him, he's so nice and caring. After I got back home Jackson was taking care of Hyun-ki for me for the past couple dates Mark and I have been doing. I then sat down next to Hyun-ki who is in bed. "Eomma are you dating Mark hyung" Hyun-ki asked I thought about it. "I guess you can say that, I'm just happy that someone cares, that's all baby" I said he nods and fast he fell asleep.

I went downstairs and started cleaning up the little mess Jackson and the others made, I see the dog asleep as well, then I hear someone knocking on the door. I walk  and open it to see Mark, "Hey Mark. Why are you back at this time?" I asked I look at the time and saw it was almost midnight. "I don't know for some reason I just walked over here" Mark said "Well come in" I said "Aren't you tired" Mark asked "I can't sleep I planned on watching a movie. Wanna join?" I asked he nods and he sat down on the couch while I was setting up the movie.

After I was done setting up the movie, I sat down next to Mark. As we were watching the movie I began dozing off, I then fell asleep on Marks shoulder.

*Skip To The Morning*

I wake up on the couch will someone's arm around my waist and someone's breathing. I turn around looking to see who that was, lucky the couch is not that small. I see Mark asleep. I tried to get up but his grip tighten so I gave up and fell asleep.

After a hour past I feel someone poking my cheek, I open my eyes and saw Hyun-ki and Mark both awake. "Eomma I saw uncle Mark and asked if he can wake you up with me" Hyun-ki said I laugh a little. "I made something for you and Hyun-ki" Mark said "You didn't have to" I said "No that's ok" Mark said and I smile "Thank you" I said "Not a problem" Mark said.

After a couple of hours of us three together Mark said he had a leave, I walked him out the door, I guess we are so used to each other because we both kissed. "I'm so sorry" we both said at the same time "No I'm sorry I guessed i got to used to me and you that I got carried away" I said "Well I have to problem with that" Mark said and he kissed my cheek and ran off.

After that happened me and Mark started dating and soon later we got married and raised Hyun-ki together.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading this chapter, I feel like chapters like these I should make another book. Should I?

Thanks for reading ~ Mochichimine