(Stray Kids)Jisung X Male Reader~Broken Hearts~

Bio: Your boyfriend just broke up with you. At least Jisung was there for you.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. This chapter was requested. I know it was late for me to update this but I had already made the chapter but I thought it was too much.
------------------------------------------------------------------
*No one's POV* "Y/N this is not working out. I'm breaking up with you" Y/N's ex boyfriend said "But why?" Y/N said "Well I guess you just don't satisfie me well enough" The man said "Good bye Y/N don't try calling me or even text me. You won't reach hold of me ever again." The man said and walked away from a heart broken Y/N.

*Y/N's POV* It's been two whole months after that stupid break up and yet I'm still heart broken. I did everything for him and yet he wanted to act like a huge asshole. Worse part out of this whole thing is that I have to go to school and see him with his girlfriend laughing and smiling thinking he's in same damn movie or music video. I walk in the school and walk straight to my locker. As I was walking to my,locker I see Jisung. I smile and walk up to him. "You know he's not worth your time." Jisung said and smiled back at me. "I know I'm not worried about him" I said "Good now lets get to class" Jisung said and we both began walking to class. We got to class and we both sat down at our seats. We both sit together.

Then the teacher came in the classroom and the lesson began. The whole class I felt someone looking at me the whole time. After class was over me and Jisung began walking to our class. Me and him have most of our classes together.

I guess to today was goimg to be a good day today. For lunch me and Jisung decided to go to the rooftop since really it's been a while. We go to the rooftop eating and talking. Having our laughs. "Y/N I have something to tell you and I am being very serious to tell you" Jisung said "Hm? What is it?" I asked "I liked and I wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a date with me" Jisung said I was shocked of what he said "I'm going to honest with you Jisung. I also like you but I don't know if I'm really to be in another relationship. What if I don't satisfie you well enough? What if I'm not even I'm annoying to you? Would you still want to be with me?" I asked "Y/N we've been best friends for years even if you ever annoyed me I would still love you." Jisung said "Okay, I trust you. I'll go on this date with you" I said Jisung then smiled and hugged me "Thank you for giving me a chance" Jisung said I smiled and hugged back. "It's no problem" I said.

*Skip the date*

Me and Jisung began dating. Me and him are very happy to be together.

It's another day getting ready for school. I walk inside the school and I see Jisung but before I can even walk up to him I felt someone pull my arm I turn and saw my ex. "What do you want" I said "So you think you can date Jisung? Huh!?" My ex said "What are you talking about? Don't you have a girlfriend? Don't come running to me and waste my time" I said began walking to Jisung "I told you he's not worth it" Jisung said and I smiled and kissed his cheek "I know" I said and me and Jisung walked to class.

"And that kids is how me and your father met" I said "Gross" Our kids said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all enjoyed the chapter this was requested I hope I did well.

Thanks for reading~ Mochichimine💛