(Seventeen) Vernon x Male Reader ~Meet~

Bio: Vernon wanted you to meet his family but they didn't accept you. 

I hope you enjoy this chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/N's POV* Today I was going to meet Vernon's family. I mean he always wanted me to meet his family because they always want to know about his relationship life. I understand most parents wanna know how their child's relationship is like. My parents already met Vernon and they loved him. They were happy that I met Vernon so he can keep me happy. But I'm nervous. Will his parents like me? Will the not accept me as Vernon's boyfriend? Will they try and break us up? So many questions where running through my mind I didn't even know Vernon was calling my name so many times.

"Y/N are you ok?" Vernon asked "Yeah I'm fine," I said "No need to be nervous. They will love you. I promise you" Vernon said, "And if they don't?" I questioned "Then I don't know I wouldn't break up with you just because they told me to I know that for sure. It takes a while to settle in with them so meeting them now will make things better in the future" Vernon said, "You're right I have nothing to worry about." I said "Yep don't worry babe this will be over before you know it," Vernon said. I nod and we then get to his parent's house. They have a really gorgeous house. "Their house is so nice" I said "Yeah well it took them a while to build this house" Vernon said he then took my hand and lead me to their door and Vernon begins to knock on the door "Oh shit I wasn't ready yet," I said and Vernon just laughs at me.

Then a woman opens the door. "Mom!" Vernon yelled and hugged his mom and she hugged back "Hi honey it's nice to see you again I missed you"Vernon's mom said she then looked at me "Who might this be?" Vernons mom asked "Mom I would like you to meet my boyfriend Y/N" Vernon said "Hello it's nice to meet you" I said smiled "Boyfriend? I thought you would have a girlfriend so you can make me grandchildren"Vernon's mom said which made me frown.

"Honey let them in" I hear a man yell which I believe is Vernon's dad "Come in, "Vernon's mom said, "Who are you?" Vernons dad asked "I'm Y/N I'm Vernon's boyfriend" I said "Vernon, I told you I wanted you to marry a girl. Not some little boy. This is bullshit. I wanted grandchildren so they can run around our house and play and have fun. But you have this worthless slut in your way"Vernon's dad said and I looked at him shocked "Dad what is your problem you don't ever talk about Y/N like that" Vernon yelled "What's so special about him anyway? It is not like you guys will even last long" Vernons mom said I was shocked at what they are saying I felt like crying.

"Why are you dating my son!?" Vernons dad asked "I love him and I want to be with him" I said "Well isn't that something. You are not the right person for my son I know that you are just using him so you might as well just go home and Vernon will find someone better"Vernon's mom said "Y/N lets just go I'm sorry I wasted your time" Vernon said and pulled me out the house. "I am so sorry for how they treated you I never knew they would go this far" Vernon said "It's okay, let's just go home," I said Vernon nods and we get in the car and drove home.

"I am really sorry about that" Vernon said "You don't have to say you're sorry there's to be sorry about" I said then right after that I hear Vernon's phone ringing he looks at the caller ID and took and deep breath and rolled his eyes before he answered "Hello" Vernon answered "Vernon why did you leave" I hear Vernon's mom "Well I'm going home with Y/N" Vernon said "I want you to leave that boy. He's just using you." I hear Vernon's mom say "No he's not. Do you understand the cruel things you just said? He would never use me but I don't like what you said to him" Vernon said "Who cares every person you bring they only used you for money or fame he could do the same thing"Vernon's mom said "Y/N would never do something like that. Not everyone is the same" Vernon said "Sure, watch I will prove you wrong. You keep defending him. Then right after that, he'll just use you and then leave you heartbroken. If that happens you better not ever come crying to me" Vernon's mom said "You just need to give people whoever I date at least a chance. I am so tired of you doing this all the time." Vernon said "I gave every person you date a chance and they only hurt my poor boy. I don't want you to go through that again. But mark my words son. He will leave you I don't trust him he looks like trouble to me" Vernon's mom said and hanged up 

"One last time I am sorry for how they acted to you. They never jumped out like this before so it's shocking to me that they would ever say anything like that to you. I'm not leaving you because I do love you. Also yes we will have to see them a couple of times but you just have to ignore them and they will finally understand that you would never use me" Vernon said I then kissed his cheek and smiled at him and he smiled back. 

*TIME SKIP TO THREE MONTHS* 

Today was Vernon's birthday and he wanted to throw a party just so he can see some friends and family. "Hey Y/N I forgot to tell you this but please don't be mad at me," Vernon said "Why would I be mad at you? What is it?" I questioned "My parents are also coming to the party. Don't get upset i didn't ask them they just said they are going just to see me and they will leave after a hour" Vernon said "It's fine I'm not upset it's not even that big of a deal I'll be okay if there are any problems I'll let you know" I said and smiled and he smiled back "Okay good now let's get ready" Vernon said I then nod and got up and got ready for the party. 

*, SKIP TO THE PARTY* 

Everyone got to Vernon's party and sung happy birthday to him. After like two hours at the party, I see Vernon's parent's walk inside the room. I went and stood next to Vernon and his parent's then walk up to him "Happy birthday son. I hope you are having a good time. It would be better if he wasn't there" Vernon's dad said looking at me up and down glaring at me "Look I'm really tired of you thinking I'm some bad person to Vernon. I love him and I would never use him for fame or money I am not that type of person to do that" I said " Why should we believe you" Vernon's mom said "Because news flash we've been dating for two years now. Every other relationship he's been in only lasted a couple of months. I also said I'm not that type of person I'm not cold-hearted as those other people Vernon dated" I said "So you are telling me you've been hiding him from us for two years!? But why?" Vernon's mom said "Because I know how you get when I bring someone home. I just couldn't because I know you would then try to break us up" Vernon said 

"Look Y/N we are sorry for the things we said to you we just don't our son to get hurt again. I'm sorry for assuming you would use him. I trust you. But don't ever break his heart. We'll be leaving now happy birthday Vernon." Vernon's mom said and they both left and went home. "Well, the problem is over now so let's continue the party" Vernon said and kissed my cheek Vernon had the best birthday. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. 

Thanks for reading ~ Mochichimine 💛

P.S ~ I am beginning to notice that people don't like how I end my chapters. Well, this is all I gotta say is if you don't like how I end my chapters then don't complain you can leave the book or skip the chapter as I said so many times. Like when the reader forgives the idol you all get mad for it. Then leave the book don't waste your time commenting on something when you can just exit the book.