(BTS) Jhope/Hoseok X Male Reader ~Birthday~

Bio: You wanted to surprise Hoseok for his birthday, but he thought you forgot about his birthday.

Happy birthday to our sunshine 🌞💛
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Author's POV* Today's was Hoseok's birthday and Y/N wanted to throw a surprise party for him. Hoseok was at the dance studio, so Y/N had time to go out and get somethings. While Y/N was at the store, he texted Hoseok's band mates, telling them to come over Y/N's house so they can decorate. Right when Y/N sent the message to Hoseok's band mates, Y/N get's a call from Hoseok. Y/N answers.

"Hello?" Y/N answered

"Hey, I wanted to ask if we're doing anything today? They're letting me leave early I'll be leaving in an hour" Hoseok said

"Oh, um I didn't plan anything today, we can just stay in a watch a movie, I'm at the store, I'll buy snacks" Y/N said

"Okay, I have to go, I'll talk to you later" Hoseok said and hanged up.

Y/N noticed Hoseok sounded upset, Hoseok believes Y/N forgot even though every year they both plan to do something together. But Y/N wanted to do something different this year.

But then, Y/N realised Hoseok will be back in an hour. Y/N was quickly rushing through the store, grabbing everything that was needed and bought them and rushed home.

Y/N told the members to hurry over the house, and they,rushed over to Y/N's house and fast as the could. The members had Hoseok's cake, now the only thing left is to decorate the house. Y/N and the members quickly began to set up the everything. They only had 10 minutes left. They weren't doing to make it in time.

Then, Y/N can hear the door beginning to unlock. For some reason everyone froze in their spot in fear. They door opens and there's Hoseok, he had a confused look on his face, but then he smiles. Now he finally knows why Y/N wasn't going out to do something today. "We're sorry we weren't able to complete the party, we didn't have enough time" Y/N said "And that's okay. I already love it, now let's slice into the cake" Hoseok said.

Everyone smiled and danced to music, ate, and watched movies for the rest of the night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And happy birthday to Hobi 💛

Thanks for reading ~ Mochichimine ♡