Jay Park X Male Reader ~2nd Thots~ (Remake)

Bio: Jay was dating your best friend but a lot of truth came behind it. Now jay had second thoughts and wants to date you. Will you say yes?

I just wanted to remake this chapter since the original one was not my main plan, this was the chapter I wanted to do in the first place. But I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Also, just a warning, this chapter will have the same thing is most of this, so in the chapter, the reader was in the mall so I'm keeping most of the original one in this one as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/N's POV* Me and Y/F/N was walking through the mall, I was bored out of my mind because Y/F/N couldn't stop talking about Jay. I have a huge crush on Jay, but he asked out Y/F/N. Well to really tell the truth Y/F/N begged Jay to date her and finally after two weeks he said yes. I feel bad for the poor guy. Then she began rubbing it in my face that she finally gets to date the Jay Park herself. She knew I had a crush on him but she makes fun of me for it, she says it's only for joking manner, but I know deep down she's doing it on purpose just so she can see me upset or see me cry.

"Y/N are you listening to me!" Y/FN yelled

"Huh? I'm sorry what?" I said I wasn't listening to a damn thing she's saying cause I know she's talking about the one and only Jay Park, how could she not.

"Oh, I was talking planning a date for Jay, I was saying I was gonna take him to his favorite place and then right after we get done eating I can give him a special surprise at home," Y/F/N said and winked at me"Okay gross I don't need to hear that part," I said "Why are you jealous that I'm dating Jay, not my fault that the guy picked me over you, he's not gay sweetie keep dreaming," Y/F/N said.

"First off, why should I care for who you date? That's not something for me to worry about. Second, he never picked you. You kept begging on your weak little knees like a little bitch you are." I said Y/F/N looked at me shocked "You said you would never mention that ever again," Y/F/N said

"Well, I told you to never talk about Jay like that to me, try and rub it in my face, know your place or we will have problems. Jay would probably date me rather than you. So you can go around and be a hoe like you're as if you and Jay would even last long. Then by next week, you will find yourself another boyfriend" I said

"Oh shut up, that's why you're a nobody no will ever care about you. Hell even if you got killed one day no one would care if you killed yourself or got killed" Y/F/N yelled out of nowhere then she had the face of regret on her look knowing she fucked up and lost a friend. Over a boy.

"Y/N I am so sorry for saying that I didn't mean that," Y/F/N said "Sure you did, you can go ahead and ask Jay to pick you up I'm going home I'm tired of your shit," I said and walked off. "Y/N please don't go you're my ride home, I'm sorry for what I said I never meant to say that," Y/F/N said "Go screw yourself find your own way home I'm tired of you and your bullshit," I said and left the mall. I leave the mall and I get in my car and drove home. While I was driving home, I got a phone call from Y/F/N I just roll my eyes and I ignored her call.

I finally get home I get out the car and I get inside my house. I go upstairs to my room and changed my clothes. (Which is a big T-shirt, and knee socks and I don't feel bad about anything HAHA) I lay down in my bed and I fell asleep.

*A Few Hours Later*

I wake up to my phone ringing I pick up my phone and answered it. "Hello?" I answered "Y/N can you not hear me knocking on the door or ringing on the doorbell" I hear Jay "Oh I'm sorry I was sleeping I'll be down," I said and hanged up. I get up from the bed and walked downstairs. I walked to the door and opened it and saw Jay, "Hey Y/N" Jay said "Jay, what are you doing here aren't you suppose to be home with Y/F/N" I said "Well, the problem is that she called me to pick her up from the mall and I did, then when we got home I asked her what was the matter and I asked where did you go and she yelled at me for worrying about you so she kicked me out. So I called me a uber to come over here to see if you're okay" Jay said.

"Oh wow she kicked you out of your own house" I said "Yep, so I came over to see if I can spend the night or until she's not upset anymore so I can get in the house, I hope you don't mind" Jay said "Of course come in, you already know that you have some of your clothes here so you can change" I said Jay is my best friend and he slept over my house a few times, so he already knows what's around in my house. He also doesn't mind what I am wearing, mostly since I am wearing a big t-shirt and knee highs he already knows whats going on. Jay gets inside the house and went up, I go to the living room and I set up a movie for me and Jay to watch, I go in the kitchen and I start making some popcorn. I was on my phone sitting on the counter until I felt someone put there hand on my thigh. I look up and saw Jay standing in front of me.

I put my phone down on the counter, "Didn't I get you these socks for your birthday?" Jay asked "I thought you said you would never wear them," Jay said it was pastel blue socks. I said I would never wear them but I couldn't help it they are so pretty and cute. "They are cute so I wanted to wear them," I said "Just like you," Jay said, I blush at his words 'Is he okay?' I thought to myself. "Thanks, I guess," I said when the popcorn finished I went and put to popcorn in a bowl. I felt Jay wrap his arm's around my waist. "Um Jay you shouldn't be doing this" I said "I know but it feels so right" Jay said "like I was suppose to be here from the start you know" Jay added I only nod.

I grab the bowl of popcorn and walked to the living room, Jay still has his arms around my waist. Jay removed his arms when I sat down on the couch. Jay grabbed my legs and put them on this lap. He then put his hand on my lap. I blushed but I kept letting it happening. 'This is wrong I shouldn't be doing this. But I like it' I thought to myself. Hours into the movie I hear my phone ringing I grabbed it and answered it "Hello?" I answered "Y/N have you seen Jay, I've been calling him for hours but he's not answering" Y/F/N said I then look over at Jay "No, I haven't seen him, maybe go to the studio he might be over there" I said and hanged up I look over at Jay and he just smiled at me, I smiled back. I began getting tired so I close my eyes and fell asleep.

*Hours Later*

I wake up to someone pounding at the door. I look at Jay, his arms are wrapped around my waist. I push Jay's arm off and I got off of the couch, I walk to the door and opened it and saw Y/F/N. "Have you seen Jay I know he's here with you" She said and pushed pass me. She saw Jay, then she looked over at me and glared at me "You said you didn't know were he was, you're a damn liar!" Y/F/N yelled making Jay wake up "Y/F/N what the hell are you doing here" Jay said "I came here so I can take you home, you weren't answering any of my fucking calls I was worried" Y/F/N said "So you've been here the whole time screwing around with this slut!" Y/F/N yelled making me flinch "He's not a slut unlike you, I know you've been screwing around with guys who work with me." Jay yelled back. "Jay, what are you talking about?" Y/F/N said

"I know that you've been fucking with other men when I'm at the studio, why do you think I'm here for. I should've never started dating you in the first place. I regret ever meeting you" Jay said "Don't say that, I'm sorry I can change just for you Jay, I promise you" She said "All you wanted was my money, give my keys" Jay said taking out his hand "W-what, what are you doing?" Y/F/N asked "We're done, give me my keys don't bother calling me ever again" Jay said "Oh please, you can't leave me" She said "I just did" Jay said "You'll never find someone like me" Y/F/N said "I have Y/N, he's way better than you for sure, now give me my damn keys and leave" Jay said and snatched the keys out of her hands. Y/F/N began crying and she ran off leaving me and Jay alone.

"So now what" I said and walked over to my door and closed it. "Now we can be a happy couple, and we can relax and watch TV" Jay said and grabbed my hand pulling my on the couch. "Whoa wait a minute you can't just be my boyfriend right after you broke up with someone" I said "Fine then let's start" Jay said "Y/N will you be my boyfriend?" Jay said even though he knows I will say yes. "I know you like me as well there's no need to answer" Jay said I laugh and just nod "Yes I would love to be your boyfriend" I said and I put my head on his shoulder. "Tomorrow we are going on a date" Jay said "That's the plan" I said Jay kissed my forehead and for the rest of the night we watched movies and then we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Thanks for reading ~Mochichimine❤

Also my Kpop BoyxBoy is published I hope you enjoy that book as well.