(BTS) Namjoon X Male Reader ~Played~ (Remake)

Bio: Namjoon was dared to date you. While you had an huge crush on him. Namjoon began falling for you until you found out that it was only an dare.

I going to remake this since some people like to complain so damn much about how I make the reader so forgiving. Even though that's how I wanted to make the ending since it is my book. How I end the chapter then that's how I end it. That's it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Author's POV* "Alright Namjoon, I dare you to try and date Y/N for a week, do you think you're up for this dare?" Taehyung asked while smirking, Namjoon never done something like that before. He always thought it was wrong. 'It's no bring deal right' Namjoon though to himself. "Fine, I'll do the dare. If I do what do I get out of it?" Namjoon asked "Of course, money" Yoongi said. So the dare began as Namjoon walked over to Y/N who is just talking with a group of friends. Y/N had a huge crush on Namjoon. So when Y/N saw Namjoon walking over to him he was excited to see him. "Hey Y/N" Namjoon started as he got to the group. "Hi Namjoon" Y/N said and smiled.

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the movies with me tonight" Namjoon said Y/N was awfully happy hearing that from Namjoon, how can he not say no. "Yeah, I would love to" Y/N said. Then they both exchanged numbers and Y/N texted Namjoon his address. "Great, see you tonight" Namjoon said and walked back to his group. "I need you too to help me pick out a outfit for tonight" Y/N said looking at his two friends, Jimin and Jungkook. "Of course. Like we do all the time" Jimin said. When Namjoon walked over to his group of friends they all looked at him "Well, what did he say?" Hoseok asked "He said yes, when the week is over what do you want me to do? Continue dating him?" Namjoon said "No, that wouldn't make the dare fun, you break Y/N's heart on Sunday night" Yoongi said.

Namjoon thought it was rather harsh to do but he just wanted to have fun. What could go wrong? Namjoon only nods and the group walked back inside the building. While Y/N and his friends also walked back in the building going to class. Y/N couldn't stop thinking about his date tonight, for the rest of Y/N's class he just couldn't stop thinking about Namjoon, he couldn't even write his notes at all. Jungkook and Jimin noticed how distracted Y/N was and they chuckled at their friend. They were happy for Y/N. After class was over Y/N was packing his books and stuff getting ready to walk home since he doesn't live that far. Then Namjoon walked over to Y/N. "Hey Y/N" Namjoon said "Hi Namjoon" Y/N said "I was gonna ask if I can walk you home" Namjoon said making Y/N blush "Y-you don't have to" Y/N said "But I want to and besides I need your number so you can text me where you live, so I can pick you up for tonight" Namjoon said and smiled at Y/N. "O-okay" Y/N said he was red as a tomato "Hey are you okay you're really red?" Namjoon asked

"Yeah I'm okay I'm fine" Y/N said and closed his locker. "Let's walk shall we?" Namjoon said and Y/N nods, the two began walking over to Y/N's house. While they were walking and talking Namjoon found out that the two both have a lot in common. All the previous relationships Namjoon was in they had no interest in what Namjoon liked. Namjoon was very happy that Y/N and Namjoon can share the same topics without a argument starting. Namjoon found Y/N a very nice and peaceful person to be around. Namjoon believes he is beginning to have feelings for Y/N, on Friday Namjoon will confess to Y/N about his feelings.

Even though Namjoon thinks he's going way too fast but he can't help it that's his feelings getting the best of him. Y/N and Namjoon both reached to Y/N's house. Y/N gave Namjoon his number and address just so he can remember what street he lived in. "Okay then, see you tonight" Namjoon said and walked down the street. Crazy thing is that Namjoon lives near Y/N so he really doesn't need the address but he had to be sure if anything happens. When Namjoon got home he went and got out of his clothes and went to shower. After he was done getting out of the shower he got dressed. He only had two hours left.

Over to Y/N's house Jimin and Jungkook are trying to help him find a outfit "You say you have nothing to wear when I never seen these shirts or pants before" Jimin said "Still that's not good enough to wear I only wear that when I go out with you guys" Y/N said "I'm wearing some of these clothes" Jungkook said "That's okay as long as if I get it back then it's all good" Y/N said "Okay I think you might like this outfit" Jimin said and gave it to Y/N (A/N: You can imagine your own outfit the pictures I have is for another story) "Yeah that will do great for you" Jungkook said "This is a good choice thank you, now you both leave I gotta go and get ready I'll tell you guys how it went" Y/N said they both nod and left. Y/N went and got himself ready.