Sub!BTSxDom!Male reader~Stressed~

Bio: The whole group was stressed out but luckily they have their wonderful boyfriend for any problem.

This was requested so I hope I did pretty well. Enjoy the chapter
------------------------------------------------------------------
*Y/N's POV* I sit at home on the couch watching Tv waiting for my boyfriends to get home from practice. They have been working very hard and they do deserve a break but they don't wanna listen. But that is BTS themselves. After two hours I hear the door open and people whining and complaining. I turn and look and saw only Namjoon, Jin, Taehung, and Jungkook. Hm well that's funny "Where's Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi?" I asked "Jimin and Jhope are still doing their dance practice while Yoongi is at the studio working on his music" Jungkook said "Ugh ok you three wait here I'll get those three" I said and put on my shoes and keys and left the house.

I walk to BigHit entertainment. I first went to Yoongi. I walk up to Yoongi's studio and began knocking on his door waiting for him to answer "Come in" I hear I then open the door and saw Yoongi not even looking at the door he's so deep looking at his computer. "Min Yoongi what did I tell you to not over work yourself" I said Yoongi then turned around and looked at me shocked "I'm sorry Y/N I just nneeded to get things done before I leave" Yoongi said "I understand that and all but you need rest or you won't be able to complete it" I said Yoongi then took a deep breath "ok fine lets go" Yoongi said and got up "Oh I also got to get Jimin and Hoseok" I said and began walking to the dance room. I then open the door and saw Jimin and Hoseok still dancing. They didn't notice that I came in until I went to turn of the music.

They both turn at me "You two pack up your things we are leaving" I said "But we need more practice" Hoseok said "No you don't you are overworking yourself" I said "You need no more practice you both need a shower and rest" I said "But Y/N-" "No buts You both better pack I'm not having any of that whining" I said they both began packing the things they need and are now ready to leave.

I walk out the room with Hoseok and Jimin right began I then saw Yoongi ready to leave. We walk and began walking home.

We get home and I see everyone is now sitting on the couch "I understand that you guys work very hard but overworking yourself can do a lot of damage, you need rest and that's final and if you don't listen I swear I will burn everything you love" I said "We are sorry Y/N" they all said at the same time "Ok well lets now watch a movie" I said.
--~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter this was requested so I hope I did well.

Thanks for reading~ Mochichimine❤