(NCT) Jaehyun X Male Reader ~Found Lover~

Bio: Everyone says you'll find your lover with your matching tattoo.

This was requested, I tried my best to make a idea out of the request.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Y/N's POV* Everyone tells me I'll find my lover one day with my matching tattoo. If it doesn't make sense then let me explain. I was mostly born with a mark everyone is. Once you have that mark somebody else also has the same marking as you, that would be your soulmate, 24 years of me finding my lover and my parents tell me almost everyday "You'll find your lover with your matching tattoo" I'm still trying my best to find him.

I wake up and go and shower and get dressed for me to get ready for work. I have to get up early because I have a interview for someone wanting to be my assistant, of course I thought it would be a lot of women, but I was wrong, a guy named Jaehyun he is very interesting.

I leave and drive to my job. Once I got there is go to my office, and do my paper work before the interview happens, there a lady comes in after knocking on my door "Mr. L/N a person named Jaehyun is here for your Interview" The lady said I nod "Let him in" I said and she nods and leaves a few seconds later I see a boy walk inside and bow "Mr.L/N nice to meet you I'm Jaehyun" Jaehyun said "Welcome Jaehyun, please call me Y/N business talk makes me a little nervous" I said Jaehyun smiles and sat down.

After all the questions and so on, I felt he would be a good assistant, "Well Jaehyun it was nice having this interview with you I will call to let you know when your in" I said he nods and bows then left.

*A Week Later*

*Jaehyun's POV* I sit at home watching TV until I hear my phone going off "Hello" I answered "Hello? Hi I'm calling to know that Mr.L/N would like you to be in the office" The lady said I was shocked hearing her words "Of course. When do I start?" I asked "You started in three days, be prepared Mr.L/N's work is nothing to be late for or joke around see you in three days" the lady said and hanged up.

*Three Days Later*

I walk inside of the building and I walk to the front desk "Oh you must be Jaehyun, Mr.L/N needs you in the office. Good luck" the lady in the front desk said I nod and walk into Y/N's office "Nice to see you again here's what I need you to do, there are a file of papers on my desk I need you to do that for me also grab me a cup of coffee anything mostly, you won't see me in here cause I have a meeting I'll be next door so have no problem coming in the door will be open for you" Y/N said I nod and went to get Y/N a coffee.

I roll up my sleeves and I make Y/N coffee, as I was making it I go back to his office and went next door silently walking in and giving Y/N his coffee, he stopped talking and looked at my arm where my "marking" was "Is there a problem Y/N" The man asked "No nothing sorry, Jaehyun do you mind sitting in the office and wait for me please" Y/N asked "Sure" I said and went to the office and did the paper work.

After a whole hour Y/N has finally came back from his meeting, he walked inside and sat down at his desk, "Let me see your arm please" Y/N said "I'm sorry what?" I asked "Your arm" he said and I reached it over to him "What about it just my marking" I said then Y/N rolled up his sleeves and showed me his mark. My eyes widened, my own boss is my soulmate! "I-" I couldn't even finish my sentence "My parents did say I'll find my soulmate one day" Y/N said.

"But I'm your assistant, this wouldn't work" I said "who said it will never work" Y/N said "I don't know i guess on my first day of work I find out my boss is my soulmate" I said "Well, we can make this work if you give me a chance" Y/N said and I nod.

*No one's POV* It was true after Y/N asked Jaehyun on a lot of dates and late night work they started dating, and became a happy couple.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I did my best, i was lacking just a little.

Thanks for reading~ Mochichimine