(Seventeen) DK/Seokmin X Male Reader ~Breakup~ ☑

Bio: You and Seokmin were a happy couple until you both broke up, fans knew about your relationship and when they found out about the breakup hate comments began to happen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Author's POV*

'You're worthless'
'Whore'
'Gold digger'
'Used him only for fame'

Comments, Y/N began to get hateful comments after fans found out about Y/N and Seokmin's breakup. They broke up because Seokmin was always busy with work. Of course, he's an idol he's gonna get a busy schedule. Seokmin and Y/N wanted to keep their breakup as a secret until Pledis announced their breakup. 'We're sad to announce, but Seokmin and Y/N are apart due to personal reasons' they could've explained the true reason about their breakup. But they didn't want anyone in their business. Y/N tried to explain his reason but no one listened. No one cared. Seokmin wishes he could explain but he can't.

Pledis isn't letting him explain why the broke up. Seokmin and Y/N are in good terms, but they haven't talked in a while. But Seokmin knows about the comments Y/N got, he wishes he could speak to him in person or explain to everyone what's going on but he can't.

A month after their breakup and Y/N still receives hateful comments and death threats. One day, Y/N was at his favorite cafe, he went to the cafe whenever he felt down. He goes there almost every day. While Y/N was sitting down drinking his coffee he felt someone tap on his shoulder. He turns around and sees Seokmin standing there with a bright smile on his face. Y/N stands up and hugs him, he couldn't help it, he's still in love with Seokmin. "I'm sorry you have to go through this, you don't deserve this" Seokmin said and hugged Y/N back. Seokmin still loves Y/N as well, and it was his idea for them to break up, he hates when Y/N waits for Seokmin when he's gone all night.

"It's not your fault, it's their fault for not giving a better explanation," Y/N said and they pull apart. Seokmin and Y/N both sat down together and began catching up and talking, they had some pretty good laughs. Then Seokmin got a text from his members asking him where he is because he has dance practice, "I have to go, but I'm gonna talk to someone about this" Seokmin said "Don't worry about it" Y/N said "But they aren't doing anything about this, it's gotten out of hand at this point" Seokmin said "I'm sorry but I have to go, I'll talk to you later" Seokmin said and rushed out of the cafe. 

*Days Later*

Days later Seokmin released a letter and shared it with fans explaining the entire situation. Explaining it was his idea and their breakup, and explaining that they're sitting good friends and they plan to hang out soon. The hate Y/N got began to slowly die down. Y/N was happy and so was Seokmin and the two remain as good friends and would hang out some days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Making part 2. 

Thanks for reading ~ Mochichimine <3