(Astro) Sanha X Male Reader~ Bet~

Bio: People say you and Sanha are the best couple and you believe that too. But if you really knew the truth that you were a bet just so Sanha could get money.

I know i know, kinda the same with Namjoon's chapter but i couldn't really make an idea out of it, so enjoy this chapter

----------------------------------------
*Y/N's POV* I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock, I got up and got ready and went out to go to school, i wanted to walk so i did. As i got to school i saw Sanha my loving boyfriend of mines, i had a crush on him for a very long time, until out of nowhere he asked me out, so of course i said yes, i believe we are a happy couple.

I walked up to Sanha and i wrapped my arms around his waist, "Good morning Y/N i hope you slept well" Sanha said and turned around and kissed my forehead, i smiled at him "I had a great rest, i also hope you did" I said "I didn't get as much rest Y/N i was studying for a test for today, i guess time really goes fast" he said "Well i can help you study if you want" i said "No Y/N you don't have to do that" Sanha said "But i wanna help you, if you are having a hard i'm always here to help" i said and smiled and he smiles back at me "Ok then we'll study after school and i'll show you what i'm having a hard time with" Sanha said "Ok then" i said.

Sanha walked me to my class "Good luck on your test just don't stress out" i said Sanha nods and i walk into class. I sat down next to Y/F/N my best friend "Hey Y/N" she said "Hey" i said then the teacher came in "Good morning class get your books ready for another lesson" the teacher said.

After a hour of class i asked if i could go the the bathroom. I walked out and went to the bathroom doing whatever i have to do, as i got out i hear Sanha's voice i was about to walk up to him until i overheard

"So how's the bet going" i hear one person say

"Pretty fucking great, i got him wrapped around my finger" I hear Sanha say

"Yeah you only have one week left until the bet is over then you can have you money and you break up with the stupid Y/N" I hear someone say

He was using me as a bet this whole time? But why me? What did i do wrong? I didn't even notice tears where sliding down my face

"Didn't you say he was coming over your house to help you study? What are you really gonna do?" someone asked

"Of course get in his pants, he loves me he would want to have sex with me" Sanha said and laughed and his friends laughed with him. I can hear them walking away still laughing. 'I was blind this whole time' I thought to myself. I wiped my eyes and walked back to class. I sat down next to my friend and she could tell something is wrong. "Y/N what's the matter" She asked "I was nothing but a good bet to him" I said "What? What are you talking about Y/N?" She asked "Sanha was using me as a bet this whole time just to get money, today I was going over his house, to help him study, but he was just gonna use me to get in my pants" I said close to crying again.

"He's such an asshole, I'm gonna kick his ass" she said "No don't do anything that will just makes things worse" I said "Y/N understand that you are why to nice of a person to be hurt like this. The world is why to cruel for you, Sanha is one of them people that just doesn't care. I won't do anything but stay away from him, I knew he was no good" she said and I nod. After class was over we had to go to our next class. Sadly I had class with Sanha himself. I sigh. "Don't worry about him" she said I nod and we both walked into the class I saw Sanha smiling and talking with his friends. Probably still talking about the bet thinking its so funny.

My friend pulled my arm and made me sit next to her. Right in front of Sanha. Right when he saw me he stop talking with his friends while his friends moved back to their seat. I just breathed in and out. "Y/N what's the matter, I ask because you normally sit next to me" Sanha said I turn and looked at him "I'm not coming over your house today, or ever again" I said and turned back around looking at the teacher. "Y/N what's the matter" Sanha asked "Stop acting so damn innocent you asshole, Y/N is the greatest person to meet and yet you think its a ticket to just abuse" My friend said I then put my hand on her arm "Don't worry about him" I said. After that Sanha didn't say one word after that even for the rest of the class he didn't say one word.

After class was over it was lunch. "Hey lets go to the rooftop and eat, today's the perfect weather to eat outside. What do you think?" I asked and looked up "Yeah we should lets go get our lunches" She said I nod and we went to our locker to get our packed lunch (I don't know my friends do that so I'm just gonna add that in the story) We then walked up to the rooftop and sat down. I my phone vibrating, I look at my phone and saw Sanha keeps texting me but I just ignore it.

"Y/N for now on take a break from dating and have time for yourself" she said "I will" I said and looked at her and smiled. After we got done with our lunch we went back downstairs in the halls where we saw Sanha "Y/N where the hell did you go, why didn't you text me back" Sanha said "Why should I? Aren't I just a bet for you so you could get your money?" I asked Sanha looked at me shocked "W-what are you talking about Y/N" Sanha said "Don't act Sanha, I know you where just using me as a good bet so you could get money, I also over heard that you where gonna try and get in my pants. You're so sick" I said "Y/N I don't know wha-" "I heard you say that yourself so don't make up some damn lie, screw you and your friends, I guess you lost your bet. All bad luck goes to you" I said and began walking to class. Sanha and his friends looked so shocked.

For the rest of the day Sanha tried talking to me, but I just kept walking.

I get home and go to my room, i sat down on my bed i look at my phone and saw Sanha was calling me i took a deep breath and answered

"What do you want?" i asked

"Y/N look i am so sorry for what happened ok. I didn't mean to hurt you" Sanha said

"But you did, i really did like you. Bet everything is a game for you. Don't called me ever again" I said and hanged up on Sanha.

I changed my clothes, and went to bed.

*Skip to two weeks*

I walk in the school and walk down the hallways, everyone looks at me, lowly talking to their friends, hearing my name so many times. Now you wonder what is going on. Will lets say Sanha wanted to try and blackmail me by telling everyone that i cheated on him with a man who isn't in high school or even college. Everyone gave me the tittle for slut. Not even thinking about it Sanha just thought it would make me go back to his arms and the rumor would be over. But he thought wrong. I'm not falling for such a asshole. I walk to my locker and open it and saw roses falling out of my locker. I sigh and saw a letter knowing who it's from.

'Dear Y/N i am very sorry about the rumor i spread but, the rumor won't be gone until you are mine. Enjoy the roses' ~ Sanha

I just sigh i grab the roses and walked up to Sanha, i could see him talking with his friends laughing. I threw the roses straight at his face "Can you leave me the hell alone, i don't want to be with you ever again, i don't care about that damn rumor, i don't need anyone to believe me." i said. I then saw one of Sanha's friends had a drink in their hand so i grab the drink and dumped it on top of Sanha's head. I then threw the cup on the ground. Everyone was looked shocked at the mess. I walked away and went to my next class.

After all the mess that happened. Sanha left me alone and never talked to me again, the rumors died down and everyone now looks at Sanha as an asshole. Good.

-----------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. This is a happy ending because i just think that.

Thanks for reading ~ Mochichimine ❤