(Seventeen) The8/Minghao X Male Reader ~ Hate~

Bio: You get hate comments and you didn't want to tell Minghao to make him worried until he finds out one day 

This was requested I hope I did well 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/N's POV* I was going through social media until I got a message on Instagram it from an unknown user I never talked to before usually I would ignore it but I just click on it and opened the messaged I read it and looked at it shocked 

'You may not know me but I sure as hell can tell you this you slut! You leave Minghao alone he's just using you and then he'll leave you. I know the real reason why you are with him! You're a gold digging slut that just wants his money! I hope you go and kill yourself and no one cared if you ever die you lowlife bitch do everyone a favor and go and die in a ditch' 

I just took a deep breath 'come on Y/N you should get used to something like this' I thought to myself then I get another message from someone else 

'You're such a slut, I can't believe my oppa is dating someone like you, he just feels sorry for you while you're such a damn gold digger do everyone a favor and just kill yourself no one want you here you are a nobody' 

message after message comment after comment it just keeps going. I felt my eyes begin to water but I didn't let them fall I put my phone down and began watching TV. After a couple of hours, I hear the door unlocking and opening I turn over to the door and saw Minghao with a smile on his face "Hey babe how was your day?" Minghao asked and walked over to me and kissed my cheek "Eh it was boring as usual just me waiting for you to come home" I said, "Well good thing I am home now" Minghao said and smiled and I smiled back "What should we do today?" Minghao asked "Maybe we could watch a movie," I said "Okay then, I'll make the popcorn and you pick out a movie for us," Minghao said and got up to make the popcorn. 

While I was in the middle of picking a movie I kept hearing my phone go off I pick up my phone and saw more notifications from Instagram just more messages and comments I then put my phone down when I saw Minghao  "Did you pick a movie?" Minghao asked I then nod and we began the movie. Through the movie, my phone kept going off and it began to annoy Minghao I can see it through his face "Who keeps texting you so much?" Minghao asked "It's really no one, here I'll put it on mute," I said I then grab my phone and put it on mute, then I went to see what was sent to me and it was more messages from people telling me that I am a gold digger and that I am completely ungrateful. I didn't realize I was staring at the messages so much that Minghao was looking through my phone "Who's that?" Minghao asked "I don't know just a random person don't worry about it," I said then Minghao grabbed my phone and read the message he seemed shocked "Are there more of these type of messages?" Minghao asked I only nod he went through my phone and saw everything. 

"Y/N why didn't you tell me" Minghao said "Well I didn't want you to worry about me you are busy and I don't want to come in the way of your work" I said "Y/N I'm supposed to worry this is going way too far they shouldn't be sending horrible things like that to you" Minghao said "I told you that if anything got worse you tell me not hide from me" Minghao said "Tomorrow we will talk about this to the fans and everything to make them have an understanding at least the things they are sending to you are not okay" Minghao said and hugged me and I hugged back "Now let's finish this movie shall we" Minghao said and I nod.

We then finish the movie and we both end up falling asleep. Minghao talked to the fans saying the things they send are not okay and they should stop. The hate didn't end but it's to the point where I can really handle it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I hope you enjoyed this chapter this was requested I hope I did well 

Thanks for reading ~ Mochichimine💜