(Got7) Jackson X Male Reader ~ Best Friend~ ☑

Bio: You and Jackson have been best friends since you were both young. But as you both got older you both began having feelings for each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/N's POV* Me and Jackson were walking to school together. As we were walking to school Jackson was on his phone annoyed. "What's the matter you seem upset," I said "I'm annoyed by this girl, she keeps texting me," Jackson said, "Then why don't you block her?" I asked "I'm trying to ask her what I missed in Math since we both weren't there yesterday, but she said if I take her on a date, then she'll tell me what we missed," Jackson said.

"Then tell her you aren't interested and ask someone else," I said "But she's the smartest kid in that class," Jackson said "Then I guess we'll fail," I said making Jackson chuckle. "I guess so," Jackson said. Me and Jackson decided to skip school to go to the mall. (DON'T SKIP SCHOOL) We get to school and right when we walked inside, a girl walks up to Jackson and pushes me aside. "Hey Jackson oppa, I wanted to give you these chocolates, I thought about you and bought these," The girl said "Thanks but no thanks, I don't like chocolate," Jackson said and walked past the girl.

I chuckle "I thought you loved chocolate," I said "Not anymore," Jackson said making me laugh. We walk down the hallway and Jackson walks down the end of the hall to his locker and I walk to my locker. Then I felt a girl push me. I turn around and saw the same girl Jackson was talking to earlier. "Stay away from my oppa," the girl said, "What are you talking about?" I asked "Stay away from Jackson oppa or I'll make your life a living hell," The girl said "Oooh I'm so scared I think I just shat myself. Can you wipe me?" I said and rolled my eyes.

"He'll never be with you, quit your daydreaming," I said "Stay away," The girl said "Is that the only thing you're gonna say? Say something else you robot" I said. Then, I saw Jackson walk back to my locker, I smirk and began to fake cry. I'm good at that. Jackson noticed I was "crying" and quickly walked over to me and pulled me in a hug. "What's the matter?" Jackson asked and rubbed my back. "She kept yelling at me and slapped me," I said "W-what!? I didn't do that, he's faking" The girl said "She wanted me to stay away from you" I added. "How about this, you stay away from Y/N and me, don't you touch him ever again," Jackson said.

I look at the girl and smirked at her, she glares at me and storms away. I smirk, I get rid of my smirk when me and Jackson pulled away from our hug. I wish it lasted longer. "Are you okay? Don't cry" Jackson said and wiped my fake tears. "I'm okay, thanks," I said and smiled "Don't worry about that girl, she isn't going to hurt you," Jackson said and I nod. I grab my books from my locker and closed it and me and Jackson walked to class. We get to class and sat down in our seats, me and Jackson sit next to each other so we talked until the teacher came in the room. When the teacher did come in we stopped talking and took our notes.

*Time Skip*

It was lunch, Jackson and I sit at the rooftop all the time. Jackson was already at the rooftop, I had to go grab my lunch from my locker. While I was on my way to my locker, I see two guys going through my locker. I walk closer to see my ex going through my locker. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I yelled making him jump. "Um, it's not what it looks like?" He said. More like a question. "It looks like you're being a fucking weirdo going through my locker," I said "I just need proof," He said "Proof for what?" I asked "Proof that you and Jackson are dating, you both seem really close," He said.

"Even if we're why go through his personal belongings when you could've asked me" I hear Jackson behind me "Oh so it's true, you're dating," He said "It's none of your business," I said "I would like if you left me and my boyfriend alone and stop being a fucking weirdo," Jackson said. 'Boyfriend?' I thought to myself. "Boyfriend?" He asked "That's right, I didn't stutter. Now leave Y/N alone" Jackson said and he did. As he left I turn over to Jackson. "Boyfriend?" I asked "Well I mean we were gonna date sooner or later, so why not now," Jackson said.

I grab my lunch and close my locker and Jackson grabs my hand and we held hands going up to the rooftop. For the rest of the day we held hands and we got some stares but we didn't care.

Then me and Jackson began dating, even after we finished high school we are still a happy couple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thanks for reading ~ Mochichimine 💖