Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four
Gold District,  The Hands Estate

"Orchid it's been too long," commented Ruby's mom as she glided toward the buxom blonde with chucks of light brown highlights.  She frowned as she took in the newly modified woman before her lips kicked up into a taunting smirk.   "I swear every time I see you you're more... beautiful."

Orchid gave a haughty smile at the thinly veiled insult masked as a compliment, "I am looking better aren't I?"   She moved her hands down the teal jumpsuit that emphasized her enhanced breast,  surgically narrowed waist and hips.

Madame Hand smiled viciously at the arrogant woman,  "After all that surgery your ex-husband had you get to look more like that trollop Lucas married I honestly believed you were destined to be a fat drakan."

Orchid frowned thoughtfully,  "Those curves as he used to put it were horrible."  Orchid's lips turned up, "But I did keep some of it.  Orchid indicated her voluptuous melon sized breast,  "These and the  ass."  Orchid turned for the older woman to see and pointed,  "I've found a fondness of having it squeezed when having sex."

"Oh," huffed the woman as she turned away disgust at the curves.  "I doubt it will catch on."

Orchid laughed dismissively as she followed the woman to the double doors of Mr. Hand's study.  "I've heard your husband has a fondness of licking and biting his paramour's ass maybe you should contemplate having yours done.  I can't imagine you like kissing a mouth that's been on the back side of another woman"  Orchid smiled evilly as she swept pass the woman giddy at the woman's shocked expression.

"Fucking bitch," mumbled Madame Hand as she glared at Orchid's back.

Orchid ignored the woman's comment as she sat down regally in one of the vacant chairs in front of Mr. Hand's large red mahogany  desk.  She curled her lips into a smile as she gazed into the lust filled eyes of the older man.  "Where is Ruby? I was told she'd be here as well."

"She's on her way down," sighed Mr. Hand.  "I thought we'd talk for a bit before she came."  He smiled politely toward his wife,  "Go see what is keeping her."

"Whatever," snapped the woman as she glared at her husband before she snatched the door open.   "We'll both be in here in 30 minutes."

"Perfect," smiled Mr. Hand his eyes once again on Orchid.  He watched Orchid rise and walk toward him with a seductive smile.   "Is there something I can do for you?"

He licked his lips excitedly, "I heard you have a nice round ass."

"Have you now," purred Orchid as she moved to stand beside him.  "Did you want to see it?"

"Yes," exclaimed Mr. Hand on a gasp.  He watched enthralled as Orchid moved between him and the desk, her ass inches from his flushed ass.

"Go ahead and," Orchid paused for a tantalizing second before she whispered seductively,  "look."  She bit back a squeal of delight when his warm breath fanned over her now exposed bottom.

"No panties," he sighed as he massaged the firm alabaster globes before he exposed her pink rosebud.

"Nope," moaned Orchid a wick smile forming in her lips when she felt his nose press into forbidden area.  "I'm not wearing any."

***

Thirty minutes later...

Ruby walked into the room with a heavy sigh,  "I wish you'd have waited til after we'd spoken.  Mom and I waited for 25 minutes while you two did only the gods know what."

"I'm sorry," mumbled an unsorry looking Trip Hand.  "Orchid and I were just catching up."

Disbelief shined bright in Ruby's eyes before she shrugged and sat down heavily.  "I'm sure,"  she sneered.