Word Index and Information

I realized that I don't use these words the way everyone is used to so I decided to do this little word index.

Originals -  Unlike the CW show when I use originals I am not talking about the first vampires.  In this book Originals are the first demons.   The orginials are the three men that fell or walked down the mountain.... Dwight, Lou and Sava (Sava was renamed in Kevn's book to Demetrios)

Purebloods - Purebloods are the direct children/offspring of the originals.  Kevin is a pureblood as his father is one of the men that came down the mountain to frolick with the mortals.  *You will learn that his two best friends, Damon Sinclair and Tyrese Nobles, are purebloods too*

Einge - These are made vampires, they were bitten and turned.  They come in two different types:

With a heartbeat - If they still have a beating heart they have never drank from a person killing them taking their last breath.  In Kevin's experience they  are cold and emotionless but still have a sense of their humanity and therefore Kevin sees them as being useful.  Einge with heartbeats don't live forever but they are long lived and are now called Ah'Tarians.  They rule over what was left of the human race that escaped Earth after the supernatural wars.

Without a heartbeat - These creatures still exist and are being made somewhere far far away.  Kevin considers them ruined because they drank from a person and killed them.  They are heartless and soulless creatures that are better off removed because they have lost what little humanity they could have had. Kevin has no love or patience for them or their creator.

In a previous chapter Kevin explained how he took materials from himself, Damon and Tyrese and fused it into einges that were mated (with heartbeats) to create Isaiah Sinclair, Acadia Lawson and Malcolm Nobles.  Those infused einge men had other children with other unfused einge giving birth to a clan of Sinclairs, Lawsons and Nobles.  They are his precious experiments and his attempt to create more purebloods.....

Lucas, Jacob, Dion and Anthony are not einge they are transitioning and it is Kevin's wish that they will become purebloods.

Kaelen is a pureblood

Kayla has the ablitiy to create purebloods

Xara is a seer...the first witch in millennia

Sebastian is an einge turned through experimentation and yes he has a heart beat

Ebony draws Jacob she's a human

If I didn't touch on something let me know...