Chapter Fifty Six Part Two

Chapter Fifty Six part two

The Gold District - Council Meeting Room

Previously.....

Sebastian walked into the council meeting room to stand behind Isaiah. "Orchid has new information that she believes will save her life once again."

Jacob turned and stared at Sebastian in disbelief, "Are you serious."

Sebastian handed Isaiah Orchid's device before he sent Kevin a puzzled frown. "Oscar gave her some very interesting images and now we have them."

Isaiah nodded as he placed the device on the reader, "What could she possible have -?" Isaiah mouth fell open as he watched the images go by on the screen. "Kevin," whispered Isaiah as he stared at the screen in disbelief.

Malcolm tapped his chin as his frowned at the images, "Where exactly were these pictures taken?"

Kaelen mouth fell open as he stared at the background of one of the images, "T-that's impossible."

"What," asked Pharris.

"I gave Xara a print of that same background," whispered Kaelen amazed. "When I purchased it the lady assured me it was from a collection found in the outlands." Kaelen turned to look at both Lucas and Jacob, "Those buildings are from the ancient civilization! That water and the shore are exactly the same as well!"

Acadia slapped the table and rose, "You have to be fucking shitting me!"

Pharris fist clenched as he stare at Kevin in disgust, "Those picture are proof that you are some type of monster. The son of an angel and placed here to damn us all!"

Kevin scowled across the table at Pharris, "Sit down!  Do you even really know what an angel is?"

"I will not sit down," yelled Pharris anxiously. "That image," Pharris pointed* (surreal landscape shown to the side) toward the image that showed an alien landscape. "That image," repeated Pharris, "Where exactly in the universe did you pose for that picture?" Pharris waved his hand, "What the hell is that? Are those trees just floating around?"

Kevin chuckled while he leaned back in his chair, "It's obvious those images have been manipulated. There is no place in this universe where those pictures could have been taken."

"Manipulated," scoffed Pharris as he pointed to one with three young men. "So those two men in the picture with you, in that one," Pharris index finger jabbed at the image, "that is also manipulated."

Kevin shoulders rose and fell while he presented Pharris and the table with a smile full of humor, "No those two men are my oldest and dearest friends."

"And where are they," asked Isaiah. "Where are those two men right now?"

"That one," whispered Lucas as he zoomed in on the image, "that one looks a lot like me."

"Does he," asked Kevin bored. "You think my friend looks like you?"

"I need the room cleared," announced Acadia.  Her hand swiped through the air in a display that showed she wanted no arguments. "Only the top three seats need to be here."

Malcolm rose with a shrug, "Come on Kevin; you and I are out of here."

"Sit both your asses down," snapped Acadia with a glare. "You know what the Hades I meant!"

Malcolm pouted, "But I'm not one of the top three chairs."

"Malcolm," whispered Acadia with an angry undertone, "sit your ass down before I permanently attach that chair to your ass."