Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Ah'Tarian - Yellow District

"Where exactly did you tell Xara you were going this evening," inquired Anthony as he and Sebastian hurried down a narrow alley toward a dingy yellow brick building.

Sebastian shrugged as he watched Anthony draw a symbol on the wall.  "I told her we were going shopping and that we'd be back late.  She seemed more interested in sending messages to Kayla and Ebony so I doubt she'll miss me for a while."

"Ah," chuckled Anthony as he stepped back and watched as a dull pink light illuminate the pattern he'd drawn.  After it flickered several times the wall in front of them swing open silently.  "Just make sure she doesn't find out that I brought you here."

Sebastian scowled as he walked pass Anthony and into the large oval room.  "Only person that could tell her is you."  He let his eyes adjust to the dim lights while he breathe in the thick smoke that hung in the air making it harder to see.  "What's the stuff in the air?"

"Everything in here is meant to assist in getting everyone in the right frame of mind," sighed Anthony as his eyes followed a short, buxom naked woman that had ran between him and Sebastian with a serving tray of blue liquids and herbs.  He reached out hand and slapped her small butt cheeks before she was too far away,”But nothing in here is illegal so -."

"I didn't think you'd bring me to an illegal orgy," cut in Sebastian as he surveyed the area.  "How'd you get the directions for this place any-?"

"They sent it to Kaelen," shrugged Anthony bored.  "He had a stack of them on his desk.  It wasn't like he was in the solar system to use it."

Sebastian shook his head his gaze transfixed at one of the many stages, "Are we here to participate or watch?"

Anthony narrowed his eyes as his gray eyes landed on the stage Sebastian was drawn to. "Your tastes are interesting," mumbled Anthony as he turned his nose up at the scene.

Sebastian eyes glazed over as he watched a man in tight black leather pants raise a short red riding crop into the air before he brought it down several times onto a woman's heaving breast.  Sebastian lips curled up at the way the blonde haired woman thrashed under the assault and fine red lines bloomed angrily on her skin.  His eyes roamed down her brown mocha chocolate skin and smiled as the crop was brought down again this time on her stomach, ”You think so?"

"Yes," whispered Anthony loudly as he tugged him toward a small room.  "Let's go to the viewing room and you can watch whatever you want."

"I want to watch from out here," drawled Sebastian as he snatched his arm from Anthony.  "Didn't the message say no cameras or recording devices?"

"Yes but -."

"And didn't the portal that led us here destroy any recording devices?" At Anthony's nod he smiled almost sinisterly as his gaze never left the woman, "So you don't have to worry about anyone taking your image," ended Sebastian.  He licked his lips as his eyes took in the woman's on the stage, "Plus it's better to watch up close."

"You're sick," scoffed Anthony as he followed slightly interested. Anthony sighed as he watched Sebastian take a front row seat with other men that surrounded the stage. He turned at the last minute and stopped in front of a shirtless masked man in leather pants and pointed to the stage, "I have to wonder is the lady tied up on stage of her own free will?"

"Everyone signs a waiver," smirked the man he turned to watch the woman thrash and scream into the ball gag as a loud whack resounded from the stage.

"Waiver," asked Anthony curious.  "So she's agreed to this?"

The man huffed as he turned back to Anthony.  "Yes," he bit out before he turned and walked up the stairs and whispered to the man.