Chapter Fifty Two

Chapter Fifty Two

Silver Lights District - Ward Residence

"What are you thinking," asked Kaelen.  He turned to nuzzle Xara's thigh before he inhaled the sweet scent of her arousal.  "You seem distracted," his sigh fanned his warm breathe over her wet core.  "Tell me what you're thinking," he whispered before he playfully dipped his tongue into her wetness, lapping at her.

"Ah," moaned Xara, her eyes closed and her hips tilted up toward his mouth.  

"I know you're thinking of more than that," chuckled Kaelen as he pulled away and rubbed his nose against her aroused flesh.

Xara gasped and her hands clenched in the covers as she waited for him to continue.

"Can I bite you here," asked Kaelen softly as he kissed her inner thigh.

"Yes," moaned Xara.  She parted her legs wider and waited for him to pierce her skin with his teeth.

Kaelen's tongue darted out to taste her soft skin before he gently bit into her unmarred flesh.  He sucked gently until he felt her shudder in pleasure, "I want to leave my marks all over you," sighed Kaelen as he licked the wound closed.  He rubbed his face against her before he gently kissed her weeping flesh.  "Can I bit you here," he asked before he parted her folds and licked her pearl sucking it into his mouth.

"Ah," moaned Xara as she tilted up toward him.  "Please," she gasped as her body started to shake and push against his mouth.

"No," whispered Kaelen before he flicked his tongue beneath her sensitive pearl causing her to tremble.  "Make yourself cum," he tugged her right hand until her fingers brushed over her nub.  "Go ahead," whispered Kaelen huskily.  He licked his lips, his eyes intent on Xara's fingers.

Kaelen spread Xara's legs wider and lifts her heels so that her knees were bent next to his ears before he settled his head on his hands between her legs.  He watched as she parted her glistening outer lips and dragged a finger through her soft pink folds before she rubbed gently on her clįt, massaging her juices into it.  He watched as her hips lifted and grinded as she moved them in time with her middle finger as she slowly began to pleasure herself.  

Xara's soft moans filled the room as Kaelen watched her fingers speed up and her hips buck move more urgently.  Her juices flowed copiously as her other hand moved to her squeeze her breast and her fingers plucking at the hard nipples.

"Are you close," asked Kaelen.  His breathe fanned over her enflamed and aroused flesh.

"Y-yes," stuttered Xara as she moved her fingers faster pushing herself closer to the edge.

Kaelen pulled her legs over his shoulder, grabbed her hips and he inhaled her scent.  "Really," asked Kaelen as he licked his lips and stared at her mound as if it were a treat he wanted to devour.  His tongue snaked out to lap at her weeping hole before he did a long slow lick that stopped beneath her throbbing clįt. His mouth closed over it and he sucked gently, pulling back when Xara's fingers slid to the back of his neck.

"Don't stop, please," cried Xara passionately.  She pouted and pulled her hands away to let them fall back between her legs.  She slowly started to circled her dripping hope with her finger only fit her hand to be knocked away by Kaelen.  

"Nope," whispered Kaelen as he playfully batted her hands away,  "No putting your fingers in there.  You'll ruin my treat."  He sat back on his knees and pulled Xara up until only her shoulders laid on the bed.  "You wouldn't deny me my desert would you," asked Kaelen silkily.

Xara shook her head her fingers tangling into the sheets as she watched Kaelen.

Kaelen squeezed Xara's hips as he inhaled her sweet scent.  "Delicious," he murmured before he plunged his tongue into her.