Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six

Gold District, The Golden Hotel

Dumbfounded Orchid twisted her lips in distaste at her handheld device.  "I must have heard you incorrectly," laughed Orchid.   "What do you mean you can't find any information on the third seat?  Kaelen Matthew Ward has been in that position for almost five years!  He went to the bloody Academy and that's where he met Lucas and Jacob!"

Oscar face pulled into a sneer of contempt, "I don't find anything funny about our lack of information."  Oscar slammed his hand on the desk in a show of rage, “Everything about him has either been redacted or is missing!  With how noisy everyone is I can't believe the lack of information there is about him."  Oscar picked up a small brownish green data cube, "There is no information about his life before or after he took the seat on the council."

Orchid flipped her golden brown hair and arched an eyebrow, "I've given you plenty of information and as of yet you've done absolutely nothing with it.  I told you just yesterday the location of Xara and Sebastian and you've done nothing," whisper-screamed Orchid.  Orchid looked behind her to make sure her two bed mates were still sound asleep.  She cleared her throat and attempted to calm herself, "If you want to know anything about Kaelen Matthew Ward I'm going to need more from you and Dion."

"Like what," asked Oscar exasperated by Orchid's request.

"One I need you to take care of Xara."  Orchid held up three fingers. "Two before you kill Kaelen," smiled Orchid, "I'd like to have some fun with him."  Orchid smile turned sinister, "and Jacob."

"Fine," snarled Oscar.

"Oh and Anthony!"

"How about I let you fųck all of them before I kill them," snapped Oscar with a miffed expression.

"Well," smiled Orchid greedily,  "that sounds good.  Except for Lucas," waved Orchid shaking her head,  "you can just kill him straight away."

"Is there anything else you want," snarled Oscar.

"Um," smiled Orchid as she gave his question serious thought.   "I want Sebastian as my love slave."

Deadpan Oscar gazed toward someone that snickered off screen.   Oscar took a deep breath before he responded slowly as if to a one year old child that never listened. "He's changed sides and needs to be eliminated."

"But he's such a passionate lover," whined Orchid.

"Are you forgetting he tried to kill you," asked Dion loudly from off screen.  "Or that he's all of 16 years old!"

Orchid waved a hand, "With the new serum you've created wouldn't it leave him powerless?"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I TOLD YOU IT DOES," yelled Dion snatching the device off his father's desk.   "Are you dumb, deaf or just daft?"

Orchid lips flattened in anger before she yelled,   "You want information from me find a way to make him grovel at my feet!"

Orchid's eyes widened when she realized her outburst woke Ruby and the Rayian male they'd picked up from the toy party.   She waved a hand at Ruby signaling that everything was fine before she turned back to her device.   "You know what I want," purred Orchid, "figure out how to make it happen and I'll tell you everything I know about him."

"FINE," snapped Dion.  “I know what you want and the information you have better be worth it."

"Dion I believe that you and your father will be floored with the information I know about him," smirked Orchid before ending the secure and encrypted connection.