Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Gold District - Hand's Chateau

"More," purred Ruby as she dug her nails into the silk sheets.  With a caluclated roll of her hips she pushed herself toward the powerful thrust that rocked her body forward.  "Harder!"

Kaelen ran fingers down the soft skin of Ruby's alabaster back of as he rammed himself into her clenching wet passage.  With a slap to her slightly rounded hip he growled as he drilled into her, "Tell me you like it."

"Oh!  I like it," moaned Ruby as her pu$$y mucles clenched around his length.  "Give it to me," she cried as she threw herself back to meet his thrust.

Kaelen dug his nails into her hips as he increased his speed. "You Ah'Tarian women definitely know how to fuck," he growled as her tight sheath gripped him.  "Fuck," he moaned as he exploded into her.  He listened as she shrieked her release before he pulled out of her.

"Why must we always do this at my house or at a hostel," whined Ruby as she laid her head on his chest.  With the smile of a woman used to getting her way, she started to draw little circles on his abdomen, "Why can't we do this at your house?"

"I have guest," drawled Kaelen as he removed her playful fingers.  In the blink of an eye, Kaelen had moved from the bed and started to put his clothes back on.  "I have a council meeting in 45 minutes.  I need to go home and change."

"But it's not fair," wailed Ruby as she threw the covers off her body.  "I used to stop by to visit all the time."

'Uninvited," responded Kaelen as he sat down to put his shoes on.  "Jael Quin was just too nice to turn you away."

Ruby gave Kaelen a sly smile as she watched him rise.  "You are right," she purred as she sashayed up to him.  With a small kiss on his lips she turned away with a plan on how she'd be able to once again start her visits to his home.  "I'll get that dumb blood bag to invite me over," she mumbled as she walked into her closet to retrieve clothes.

Kaelen released a pent up breath as he listened to her speak about Xara and she'd use her to get in.  With a shake of his head he walked to the closet door and peered into the overly bright room.  "Ruby," Kaelen gritted out as he stared at the small swell of her breast.  "Do not upset me by doing something I've specifically asked you not to do.  You will not enjoy the consequences of going against my wishes."

Undaunted by his threat Ruby smiled mockingly. "You speak like an Ah'Tarian man but Kaelen you aren't Ah'Tarian.  You lack the powers of an Ah'Tarian male to bring me to heel."

"No I'm not," sneered Kaelen as he walked toward her.  "I'm asking nicely Ruby," he added as he touched her cheek.  "Don't make me ask again," he ended in a more threatening tone.

Ruby brushed his hand away, "You hang with Lucas and Jacob but that doesn't make you them.  Stop trying to prance around as if you are as powerful as them.  Not one Ah'Tarian will bow to your whims."

Kaelen pressed his lips together as he reigned in his anger. "Where were you again during the trials for the council seat?"

Ruby turned her lips up as she stared at him appalled, "My family and I were visiting Rayia."

"Yeah," laughed Kaelen as he grabbed a fistful of her dark blonde hair, "And you and your family heard nothing about the trials?"

With a look of disbelief she rolled her eyes, "We heard a few things but nothing we believed.  The trials are never to be spoken about by those that were able to view them."

"Let me make myself clear," snarled Kaelen as he pulled her head back and stared into her blue eyes. "If you come to my home without permission I will end this little arrangement.  If you attempt to attack Xara again in a fit of jealousy our arrangement will end."