Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter Twenty Seven Gold District

"Kaelen we come together so nicely," purred Ruby as she leaned forward her fingers splayed on his chest.  Her pointed nails scratched at his chest as she impaled herself back on him. She started to grind herself into him.  "This is what I've been missing in my life," purred Ruby her silver eyes glazed with lust.

"Yeah," laughed Kaelen amused. His hands laid behind his head while he let her do all the work.

"Yes," moaned Ruby tilting toward him.  "All that's missing is a kiss," she whispered her pink lips puckered up and moved toward his.

Kaelen stared blankly at Ruby before he turned his head to stare out the window.  He released a sigh as he replied flatly, "It's taboo for Nah'Byians to kiss before they are married." 

He rolled his eyes when he saw her pout out the corner of his eyes.  With a resolved he didn't feel he grabbed her hips and started to pick up the tempo.  "I know you are enjoying your leisurely pace but I have an early morning."

Ruby moans became sharp and loud as she matched his pace.  "Oh Kaelen, yes!"

"You're awfully loud," groaned Kaelen as he pumped into her.  "Are you making sure that we're heard so it's in the rags?"

"YES," screamed Ruby slamming herself down one final time before she laid her head on his chest.  "But I have to admit you are spectacular," whispered Ruby into Kaelen's ear.

Kaelen grunted before he stopped moving.  "I came, can you get off?"

"But you're still hard," whined Ruby wiggling her hips.  "It feels like you can go another round to me."

Kaelen sucked his teeth as he rolled her onto her back.  He stared down into her eyes and shook his head, "As much as I've enjoyed this I don't have time."

"You don't sound like you enjoyed it," snapped Ruby.  "You needed to drink a whole bottle of port."

"Yeah," sighed Kaelen rolling into a sitting position and dragging his hands over his face.  "I also need to sleep off this liquor."

"Ah'Tarians don't get drunk," boosted Ruby as she traced a design on his back.

Kaelen stood up and grabbed his pants off the floor. "Yeah," he laughed at the irony of her words. "Well, I'm not Ah'Tarian so I get drunk."

Ruby rolled on to her stomach and sighed, "But you have the stamina of any full-blooded Ah'Tarian."

"Mmm," hummed Kaelen wobbly as he pulled on his pants.  "I'll take that as a compliment."  He plopped down heavily on the bed and squinted to where his shoes should have been at the foot of the bed.  "Where are my bloody shoes?"

"They're over there," yawned Ruby.  She cuddled into the red and gold pillows that laid on the bed.  "You tossed them toward the door when we first started."

"Oh," mumbled Kaelen as he stood up and walked unsteadily to the door.  He raised his hand to his head and grimaced at the slight nausea and dizziness he felt.  "I definitely drank too much," groaned Kaelen.  He bent down to pick up his shoes and bumped his head on the door knob when he stood back up.

"Damn that hurt," cried Kaelen rubbing the sore spot.

Ruby opened an eye to peer at Kaelen.  "I have no idea how you were even able to get it up and keep it up for two hours you are so drunk."

"Yeah," scoffed Kaelen putting his shoes on.  "The shit I can do when I'm drunk," mumbled Kaelen to himself as he walked out of the door.  He shook his head as the bright lights greeted him, "I'm going to have one hell of a hangover tomorrow."  He leaned against the wall heavily as he looked around to make sure it was empty.