Chapter Twenty Five

* Before I start the chapter I think I need to do a small blurb on what’s going on with Kaelen and Xara. 

Xara hasn't come out and said that the push didn't work that Sebastian did but she's implied it. What does that mean?  That means Xara is trying her best not to piss off two psychos (Kaelen and Kevin).  Kaelen is the epitome of sweetest until he's with Xara...and he let's all that crazy out.  Now I'm not sure if I was being too subtle but I usually put everything out there before the book ends.

As for Kaelen, I believe it's simple.  He's in blood lust with her and wants everything she has plus some.  He has reasons for everything he does and they will be revealed. *

Chapter Twenty Five

Golden Place Cafe

You brought her out the house, chuckled Jacob as he opened the mind link between himself, Kaelen and Lucas.  I'm honestly shocked.  You were saying how you don't trust her.

Kaelen shrugged as he raised his gold toned fork to his mouth.  Mia has been bugging me to bring her out more.  Plus she's been here for months and hasn’t once tried to escape -

Your bed, interrupted Lucas as he smiled devilishly from his seat at the round table.  

Kaelen's eyes narrowed slightly as he stared unamused a Lucas.  I don't find it amusing.  It feels like I'm going to die if I'm not -

I sympathize with your pain, a small smile full of understanding flickered across Jacob's lips and his

eyes darted toward Ebony.  With a sigh he looked from a silent and stoned face Kaelen to a quiet and watchful Xara.  You seem on edge you should bleed and fuck her more. 

If I fucked her anymore she wouldn't be able to walk, snapped Kaelen through the link with a huff.  Both your advice sucks, he added.  He flinched slightly when he felt Xara's hand squeeze his thigh as if trying to comfort him.  He turned in his seat and frowned at her blinking when his frustrated hazel green eyes took in her sweet smiling face.

Jacob stifled a laugh as he twirled his fork between his fingers.  With a knowing look he leaned back in his chair and spoke out loud.   "What do you have planned after dinner?" 

Kaelen sighed, dropping his fork as he finished pretending like he was eating.  "I received an invitation to a small gathering in the White District." Kaelen frowned down at his salad before signaling the server to bring the next course.  "I believe Xara and I will go there for a little while."

"The White District," smiled Kayla excitedly placing her fork in the table and allowing the server to remove the salad plate in front of her.  "I believe Lucas received that invitation," she turned to stare at Lucas with pleading eyes.  "We should go too!"

Lucas smirked as he titled his head at his wife.  "Sure!  I don't see why we can't go and enjoy the event."  Lucas smile widened as he said event thinking of all the debauchery Kayla had just agreed to go see.

"No," snapped Kaelen as he glared at Lucas.  "I don't believe you should go."

"We should all go," smiled Ebony.  "I for one am tired of being cooped up in the house."

"If I remember," drawled Jacob humorlessly, "you had a full schedule until you decided to remove yourself from the council."  Jacob's eyes flashed gold in anger, "Without my permission I might add."

Ebony shifted uncomfortably in the high back honey toned chair, lifting her hand to the glittery blue lace of her high collared dress she cleared her throat.  "I grew tired of not being able to spend time with Mekhi and Kayo."