Joining

Haley's Pov.

I swam back to shore and got out of the water. I took the towel from Cam and wrapped it around me. "I'm so cold" I said. Cameron picked me up bridal style and started carrying me back to the house.

"I know your lips are blue" he said as I snuggled into his neck. As we approached the house we saw someone pull in. "That's strange" I said referring to the car. He nodded and we watched the car park into our driveway.

He carried me back inside and to my well our room. He put me down and I took off my towel walking to my dresser.

Cameron's Pov.

"You have a cute butt" I said watching Haley get dressed. "Thanks" she said slipping on a pair of my boxers and one of my T-shirts.

"You know this is our last night together" I said laying down on the bed. "Mhmm" she hummed walking over to me and straddling my waist. I smiled at her. "It doesn't have to be" I said smirking.

She gave me a confused look. "Mahogany quit so you can replace her" I said placing my hands on her waist. She leaned down and pressed her lips against mine.

What was supposed to be a cute little kiss turned into a light make out session. "Aww that's cute" I heard someone say. Hey and I turned our heads towards the door.

Matt.

Matt's Pov.

"Thanks for interrupting jackass" Cameron said throwing a pillow at me. I caught the pillow earning a giggle from Haley.

"What do you want" Cameron asked. "Oh were all gonna start games unless you know you guys wanna stay up here" I said turning around.

"We'll be down in a minuet Matt" Haley chimed. "Mhmm" I replied and went downstairs. I sat on the couch and waited for them.

Cameron's Pov.

Haley jumped off of me and I pouted. She shook her head and a finger at me. I got up and changed into some pajama pants. I left my shirt off and I ran for the door.

I sat on the stair railing and slid down. As I hit the ground I looked back up and saw Haley coming down the stairs. I say down on the couch with the others.

Taylor was setting up the game apples to apples. Just then the doorbell rang. Everyone looked at the door but no one moved. "Okay I'll get it" Haley said walking towards the door.

Haley's Pov.

I opened the door and there stood one of my two best friends. Abby Elkins. I was silent for a second. "OH MY GOD HEY!" I shrieked. She smiled and said "Heyyyy"

"Please come in!" I said opening the door wider. She came in and set her bags down. "Oh I forgot to tell you guys my gf is staying with us if that's ok" Nash said eating some potato chips.

"You could move in with us!" Khaleah said taking her bags. Abby smiled and nodded saying "that'd be awesome" I smiled. "Let me give you a tour" Nash said.

"Oh that's ok I've been here before that's why Khaleah has a room for me already" Abby replied taking her stuff upstairs.

*

*

*

I sat back down on the couch. We just got done playing the game where you draw something and they have to guess what it is. I snuggled into Cameron closing my eyes. "I'm tired" I said.

"You can't fall asleep it's our last night together unless you take the offer" he pouted. "Cam I don't think so I'd be away from my friends" I said drowsily.

"But bae you could stay with Nash and I. It'd be fun with you. The fans would love you and-" I cut him off then. "But what happens if we break up. What happens then. I mean I don't plan on it but what if it does happen Cameron" I said in a more serious tone.

Everyone else got quiet. "Let's go talk about this in your room" Cameron said standing up. I got off the couch and followed him to my room.

Cameron's Pov.

"Baby we wouldn't break up I wouldn't do that to you and I'm sure you wouldn't do that to me we love each other to much" I said sitting on the bed.

"Well I don't know" she hesitated. I gave her a sad look. "Don't give me that face" she said turning her back towards me. "What face baby" I said as I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me.

"That face" she crossed her arms over her chest. I pulled her down on the bed so she was laying next to me. "I don't know Cam you didn't even ask Nash"

"Ok I'll go ask right now" I said jumping up and running downstairs. I threw myself onto the couch next to Nash and Abby.

"Hey Nash well everyone except, well Magcon boys listen up. I know Mahogany just quit so u think we should add someone new." I began.

"I agree" Matt said. "Lauren should join Magcon. I'm going to call her right now" Matt said while getting up and leaving. "NOOO!" Tackling Matt and hanging up the phone.

"Not her Haley!" I said cheerfully. "Cameron how the fuck would she make it to all the events" Nash asked. "Well she could stay with us and come with us and split rent and everything"

Nash sat back on the couch. All eyes on him. It was basically his decision right now. Well his and Bart's. I was on the edge of my seat.

I was starring at Nash. He pretended to stroke a beard and think. Haley was standing right above our heads on the inside balcony.

"Hmmm" Nash said. "I guess but you better tell Bart." He said. "YASSS!" I shouted. Haley ran downstairs and hugged Nash.

I pouted. "Where's my hug" I asked holding my arms open. She looked ate and sat on my lap hugging me. I smiled as her warm hands found there way to the back of my neck.

"You better go pack" I whispered. She smiled and whispered back to me. "Carry me" I smiled and picked her up carrying her into her room.