Last Days Together

Khaleahs Pov.

Negative. Thank god. I stared at it in relief. I got up and left the bathroom. Jc had told everyone that I was taking a test.

I walked into the living room to see anxious people waiting. "Negative" I said throwing away the test. Jc sighed in relief. "Don't you want kids tho" Carter questioned.

"Well yea but not now" I said taking a seat next to Jc. Tomorrow was the day everyone would leave. I didn't want them to leave. "MOVIE NIGHT AND GAME NIGHT AND FOOD NIGHT AND CHALLENGE NIGHT" I screamed.

Everyone stared at me and it was quiet. "FUN NIGHT" Haley screamed and everyone cheered. "That's basically what I said" I fired sarcastically at her. "Yea but I summed it up" she said sticking her tongue out at me.

I mimicked her and sat back in my seat. "So what do you guys wanna do first" Matt asked getting a bag of potato chips. "We could make a video" Trevor suggested. "MHMM" Brent did his usual MHMM.

"Ok but what about" Jack J said. "A challenge" Hayes said rubbing his hands together evilly. "MAKEUP CHALLENGE" Haley screamed. All eyes on her. We all looked dumbfounded.

She sighed.

Haley's Pov.

"Ok so we all partner up and one partner is blindfolded while the other isn't. The one who's blindfold has to apply makeup on the other partner. But the partner is not allowed to speak. Whoever does the makeup better wins." I explained to everyone.

"And the losers have to jump in the lake." Aaron added. "NAKED!" Hayes added with an evil smile looking at me. My eyes got wide and I stared at him.

Cameron put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. "Okay I'm in" Trevor said. Everyone agrees by smiling. "I'll get the camera" I said jumping up.

I ran down the hall and into the storage room. I searched the room and grabbed the camera along with the tripod. I brought it back into the living room where everyone waited.

Khaleah ha already grabbed my makeup bag and hers. I had a butt load of makeup. I had everything. I handed the camera to Hayes and set the tripod up.

I took the camera and placed it on the tripod. I locked it in. Khaleah, Jc, and Connor set up chairs. We all partnered up. "Ok so Jc and Khaleah. Connor and Sam. Trevor and Hayes. Jack and Jack. Matt and Carter. Ricky and Kian. Nash and Taylor. Me and Cam. And Aaron, Shawn and Brent are judges." I said.

We pulled small little end tables out and sat them by each chair. I ran to my room and grabbed a scarf for each person.

I came back into the room. I passed the scarves out randomly. "If you have a scarf your blindfolded" I said with a grin. I turned on the camera and focused it in so you could see everyone.

I quickly pressed record and jumped in. "Hey everybody it's Cameron here and today were doing a makeup challenge." Cameron said.

"Ok so what's gonna happen is we all have a partner and one of the partners will be blindfolded" I said holding up a scarf. "The person blindfolded will have to apply makeup to the one not blindfolded." Khaleah said.

"But the partner not blindfolded can't say a word or there automatically disqualified." Carter interrupted. "Brent Aaron and Shawn will be our three judges." Trevor said acting like royalty.

"And as for the losers the losers have to jump into the lake...NAKED!" Hayes interrupted. "We the judges will pick the three worst. And those worst will have to pay the price by jumping in the lake naked" Aaron said looking at everyone.

"Each partner will get the following items" Connor said with a smile. "Foundation bronzer eye shadow lipstick eyeliner mascara blush and lip liner." Jc said holding up each item.